Measuring

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Mar 27, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

christopher_porter: Hello everyone. I'm new here and I was wondering about measuring. Is there some standard way of doing it? (Especially for circumference.) I just want to make sure that I'm doing it the same way so that I can accurately compare measurements that I see on the boards. Thanks!

2. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

I know this one has been covered more than once, but I guess it's time again. Hold a cloth or vinyl tape measure with its end against your pubic bone. Measure along the top side from groin to tip. Just match the end of your dick to the measurement listed on the tape. A tape measure is better than a ruler because it's flexible, so it can follow the curve of a cock (if yours is curved, that is). For girth, wrap the tape measure around your cock at its thickest point. That's all there is to it.

3. jonb

Gold Member

Well, first get a tape measure. Now work yourself to maximum erection. If your foreskin doesn't retract by itself, retract it.

Length = length from base to tip on the top, pressed as far in to the skin as comfortable. (I prefer to not press into the skin at all, so that I get the exact minimum amount.)

Circumference = circumference at broadest point.

Draft saved Draft deleted