Measuring

thingsteal: Do y'all check every now and then, just to make sure?

I measure every month or two. It's always the same, but it's fun to look.

What do you use? Ruler? Measuring tape?

I use the wife's sewing measuring tape.

Where do you measure?

A couple of different ways. I measure "top down" by pressing the tape against the pubic bone and draping the tape over it until where my pee/cum comes out. That's the "official" way according to most sites.

I also measure along the side to the bottom of my pubic bone. Essentially it's to the "no man's land" between my cock and balls (but it does NOT include my balls!). I don't know why this isn't an "official" measurement method since my wife, when she's on top of me, can clearly get most of this length into her when she leans back and grinds into me. If this were an "official" way then I'd have to revise my length between 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch longer.

For width, I measure about 2/3 of the way up the shaft at the widest point. The head's almost as wide, but this part of the shaft always wins out.

Have you ever had any lovers measure you?

No. The wife knows it's bigger than average, but she doesn't know the number.

The other night MTV had some penis size thing as a segment on a show. They had a bunch of college guys go into a "doctor's" office and the "doc" measured their erect penises (ewwww). Most were in the 5" to 6" range. The biggest was 7". I was kind of hoping she'd ask to measure it. ;D

megameat: Yes I do it the same way you measue. I have been in big cock contest in NYC and also belong to a size party group called "firehose" where you have to be over 8 inches.

• Love
Reactions: vanagon

hunginsouth: Yeah, but did ya win the big cock contest?

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Ruler. Mine's straight, so I use a ruler. I only measure the part of the penis I can use, personally.

Actually, I thought most sites said to include the super-string measurement; judging by what some guys claim their dicks are, there has to be some fourth dimension where they're hiding all that shit.

prepstudinsc: I measure with a measuring tape. My penis curves up like a big banana, so I need to measure with something flexible to get a correct reading. I don't measure often...maybe once or twice a year just to see if there's been any change.

I measure along the top, pressing it into the bone, to get the full length. To measure the circumference, I measure about 1/2 way down the shaft.. My penis is about the same length from top to bottom, with the head being just a hair larger than the shaft. I've got a helmet head, not a mushroom.

I've never had anyone measure me as part of having sex. I usually just hear afterward that they've never been with anyone as big as me before. That's always an ego boost, but when people dwell on it, it gets to be annoying.

I've never been in a public big cock contest, but I think it would be kind of fun. I've compared with some friends before and one of my cousins. My cousin is about a year younger than me, and when we were growing up, we used to jo together a lot. He used to always see if he was as big as me (he never was) or if he could cum as much as me or shoot as much. (he never did) LOL That's the only competition I ever have been in, though.

johnholmeshorse: I use a sewing measuring tape. I find it to be the most accurate. I measure from the pelvic bone to the very tip. For girth, I measure in the middle since it is pretty much uniform. I have had some people measure it for fun, some who really wanted to know before we went any further. The only contest I was in was way back in HS and one guy didn't belive how big I was so we had a face off in the shower. Needless to say he walked away defeated.

Reactions: B_er

punk9: I won a big cock contest at "He's Gotta Have It," a sex party in NYC back in the 1990s.

But megameat, can you post contact info for the firehose club? I'm in NYC on occasion and would probably fit right in.

Oh, yeah, I use a tape measure too.

cheers,

Punk9

blak9: I measure along the top with the ruler pressed against my pelvic bone. I use a flexible ruler because my erect penis curves up and to the right. When I took the measurement at the bottom (from my balls to the tip of my head) I came up with 10.5". When measureing girth, I measure along the base of my penis. It measures 6" at the base but narrows to about 5.5" right before the head. The length and girth of my head is small compared to the rest of the shaft. (At about 1.5" long and 5" around.) Tsk... all this neck and a average head. Wouldn't change it though. It makes penetration not as difficult until about half is in.