Measuring...

db29yo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Alright this has probably been asked a million times. But surfing around the Internet I find about 10 different methods how to measure a dick.

I can easily measure my dick at 7 inches, 7.5 inches, 8 inches, 9 inches, and 9.5 inches. But which is really correct?

Most people on here will probably will say to use a ruler and not press into the bone. Ok but what about fat people, I myself am a little overweight, what should I do? Press into the fat slightly? Fully? And if not then I am only measuring the cosmetic part not the actual part I can stick in. The next problem is that rulers don't really measure curves, I mean who really has a straight dick? So is this method really good and scientifically accurate (yes dick measuring is so complicated i classify it as a science :eek:)?

There are of course other methods using a tape measure, obviously a smart choice as it has the ability to measure curves. But with a measuring device that can be more influenced by the measurer there is prone to be more "mistakes" (let's call them that) such as the tape no being stretched fully etc.

And of course different methods say to measure from different positions, the side, top and bottom. Here however it is clear that the only rational way is to measure from the top as from the side and especially down is prone to more exxageration. But the question now becomes where to measure from the top, the pelvis by the penis has many positions, what point on the pelvis do you precisely start at? This is never quite fully defined.

People also measure in different positions, sitting down, standing up, etc etc. Different position of course allow the penis to be out in different length, who is to say that the guy that is crouching down isn't measuring correctly if he fucks that way?

Anyway I guess my real point and question is if there even is and ever will be a uniform way to measure the male penis? And if there already is one what exactly is it amids all these x amount of different methods?

In my opinion measuring the human penis is way too complicated and there will never be a unifrom method to actually measure it. Why? Because no one will ever 100% agree on the position of pretty much every aspect of the process. So we are bound to walk the earth with people that all have different perpectives on this issue as with other issues roflmao.

If you've actually read this long rant, feel free to comment and correct me on anything you find wrong :wink:.

aussieguy88

Experimental Member
Media
Just get a ruler or measuring tape and get an approximate idea. Doesn't have to be exact. When it comes down to it, it is how honest you are to yourself about the measurements you get... you will know the difference between your actual size and what you tell everyone else.