Measuring?

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Suppose your penis is curved. Is it 'wrong' or "lying" to measure with the curve (still on top of the penis, starting from pelvic bone).

Its just that doing it that way I'm 8" whereas a straight measurement is only 7.5" :(

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
You have to measure the whole length of the penis. So that includes the curve because eventually that describes the length.
See it as mathematics. If you have a curve in a line, you can measure the height (in your case that would be 7.5" or you can measure the length (in your case 8").
I see length as the size of your penis.

Or see it like this: you can't say to a girl/guy that you fuck that you are just 6" long, but actually, because of the curve, 8". That would be a major suprise for them when you enter them :tongue:

HappyBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Now.. mind you, my knowledge in math isn't the best.

But if you measure the "curve".. you can get two possible outcomes, right?
If you measure along the outside of the curve, you get a lenght longer than without the curve, I think?
If you measure the inside of the curve, you get a lenght SHORTER than without the curve, correct?

So.. if you're going to measure the curve, the question begs: Which way? Both are "true".

I suppose you should then do, if this is important, measure both and take the average..

..oh, the debate this could create! ;P (I for one, would probably not include the curve, I think.. Just as I wouldn't use "BP" measurement.)

Last edited:

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The thing is, whichever way you measure it, the curve is always longer than measuring the straight line.

In any case, there are too much variables in these measurements (added to guys lying all the time), which is why I stopped using numbers and inches long ago.

LADave

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There is a show on British TV and it has to do with a person's body aand what causes what, why things are the way they are etc. It gets pretty out there sometimes. On episode was how to correctly measure your penis. A doctor had a bunch of guys measure themselves erect and flaccid. He demonstrated on one of the guys how to measure. He very specifically said you measure from the top. The bottom of the penis goes further back into the body so if measure it that way you can add alot of inches that aren't really there. He said you measure from where your penis meets your body and straight out along the top whichever direction it goes. So whether it goes straight, curves up or curves down (my favorite) it's always done from the top.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This is why the biggest measurements are produced by downward curving cocks.

They can easily show more topside length than say an upward curving cock.

In fact, most cocks that reach the 9"-ish range only do so because of measuring along the topside of a downward curve.

odave

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I curve left and there's almost 1/2" difference if I measure along the curve. . .7.25 along the outside of the curve, a little more than 6.75 on the inside. I always say I'm 7 inches.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is why the biggest measurements are produced by downward curving cocks.

They can easily show more topside length than say an upward curving cock.

In fact, most cocks that reach the 9"-ish range only do so because of measuring along the topside of a downward curve.

That's another good point. Downward curving cocks look longer. Would be interesting to see say a 7" upward curving and downward curving cock.