Measuring....

So which should it be!

• Total voters
D

deleted261936

Okay so there's the whole bone pressed vs not bone pressed issue of course, which to me it'd make more sense for everyone to just do bone pressed since its far more constant (regardless of people's weight and whatnot), but thats not what i'm here to talk about.

The question I have, is when you measure should always have to do it from the base up to the tip from the perspective of look straight down at your cock. The reason I bring this up is I am somewhat confined to the house today and i was fucking around and measuring myself. As you can tell from my gallery pics i have a significant curve (mostly up to the left as well) and I noticed that if I measure along the longer side of my cock (since i curve up and to the left that is the bottom right side) that I am considerably longer (as in creeping up on 8"). Which got me thinking, if someones cock was curved down, the normal measuring would make them look much longer than I only because of the difference in our curves.

SO! The question is should you measure your cock exactly like every says you should base to the tip looking straight down, OR should you measure where ones curve is taken in consideration. We'll leave the bone pressed vs not out for now.

*Edit for those of you responding normal, mind explaining your logic? :)

Last edited by a moderator:

LinkOLink

Experimental Member
Media
Your modified version of measuring would benefit me as well, since I have a leftward curve just like you. But I still think bone-pressed from the top is a fairer and more consistent measurement. In the end it's going to look the same be it 7 inches or 8 inches on paper, right? :p