measuring

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by jefftheguy, Dec 18, 2007.

1. jefftheguy

jefftheguy Member

Albums:
    I have measured my penis and it is about 7 and a fourth inches..when it is straight out erect... measuring from the top... yet if I measure it on the side... when it is laying on my leg... from the base it is over eight inches... what is the best way to measure it?

2. Sixofspades

Sixofspades New Member

Top is the only way to go. The bad news is that it's the shortest measurement, the good news is that you can jam the ruler in until you bleed, because scientifically, it's all your penis, haha.

3. B_denis11

B_denis11 New Member

It's nice to see someone on here who knows hot to measure. Yes, the top side IS the shortest of the measurements, but look at it this way, if you look down at your cock and see the TOP side, during "insertion" that is the length of available cock you have, not the underneath side, which can go on past your balls. If we had all started measuring properly from DAY ONE, then guys with legit thick 7's would be considered large and would not have to say they are NINE in order to get the point across. Dennis

Draft saved Draft deleted