Meat

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by STYLYUNG, Oct 9, 2006.

1. STYLYUNG

STYLYUNG New Member

Have you seen the poster-sized sign in your local Burger King that asks " Have you managed your MEAT today?"---referring to their new three- layer Whopper. :biggrin1:

2. yhtang

Gold Member

Albums:
    The advert sounds very much like a scene from Queer as Folk.... can't remember which Season though.

There was an episode in which Brian used "Eat The Meat" or something similar as a slogan for an advert campaign.

3. agnslz

Gold Member

No. It sure sounds funny though!:biggrin1: I only go through the drive-thru usually.

BTW, if that sign was referring to the new "BK Stacker" my answer would be: I managed to feel like throwing up their meat today! I tried one not long ago and I didn't like it at all! It was smaller (like always:rolleyes:) than it looked in ads and I didn't care for the sauce at all! Ugh!!:eek: Good thing I only paid for a double. I'll stick with those delicous "Whoppers" from now on! Mmm!!:biggrin1:

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice