Meating TeeKay (m/f)

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Driving to the restaurant they were listening to music and enjoying the ride there. They were both looking forward to partying with Corey’s friends after. It had been a long time since TeeKay had been drunk and they thought it would be a good idea to let loose with his friends. Dinner was really nice, peaceful and the food was good. TeeKay at some point needed to lighten the situation and slipped her bare feet up near the crotch of his pants. She got a raised eyebrow reaction and was told to behave. They finished up dinner and went home to relax for a small amount of time and then get ready to go out and party. They changed their clothes so that they were more comfy. They went to the liquor store and out to his friends place. TeeKay was a little bit shy at first because it was all guys and her. But they were fun to be around and as she drank more everything became more interesting and fun. It was obvious that one of Corey’s friends was interested in her because he kept touching her skin while he was talking to her. At first she was a little apprehensive because she didn’t know how Corey was going to react. So she clung to Corey at first but he let her know it was okay. When she went to the washroom, Xavier and Corey talked over some details. "Hot little number you have there Cor.." Xavier said. In a drunken state Corey replied "you haven’t even seen the half of it, she’s wild in bed; never met a girl who was as uninhibited as her." "I’m jealous, I wish I was tapping that" he said. "Perfect pussy, complimented by the perfect piercing." he explained. "I’m going to nail her on you man, she’s mine; you know I’ve got the cock she wants." Xavier bragged. "Oh do you now?!" TeeKay laughed. Winking at Corey, she stood behind Xavier and ran her nails over his chest and grabbed his package through his pants. Corey laughed as she quickly removed her hands from him and slid onto his thigh. "So what is this about the cock I want?!" she said smugly. "So! What do you know about me Xavier?" she spoke loudly. "Only enough to know I’m going to have to have my way with you to find out if it is the truth!" he said blatantly. "Oh yeah!?" she said raising her eyebrow. Corey grabbed her and whispered in her ear, "what do you think?" "I think I want to fuck you..." she laughed. "I want you just as bad, you’ve been teasing me all night!" he responded. "Lets go home and fuck around then?" she said. "Sure, let’s have a few more drinks, then we’ll go." he bargained. "Okay" she said running off to get him more beer. She knew he didn’t have be liquored to pull her next stunt.

The boys were sitting around talking about the shop and general boy topics while TeeKay sat behind Corey and ran her nails over his skin. It was getting late and TeeKay was getting tired, so she poked him and asked him if they could go home soon. "Yeah let’s head out" he said. As they were walking to the truck, Xavier called out to Corey "let me hear that new sound system you put in Cor!" as he ran up to the truck. Corey looked at TeeKay and laughed as he started up the truck. Raising her eyes at Corey, she spread her legs to get a good use of the vibrations. Xavier then came in and was listening to the music with them. Again he found himself touching her so TeeKay turned her head and winked at Corey, grabbing Xavier’s package. Pulling Xavier into the truck and shutting the door she directed him to take his pants off and told Corey to do the same. Corey touched her arm and looked concerned, but she smiled back at him and made him slide closer to her. TeeKay looked over to Xavier and seen his massive cock, she was shocked and Corey laughed. "Big isn’t he?" Corey said thrilled with her reaction. TeeKay ran her hand up the length of Xavier’s cock and immediately put it in her mouth. Swirling her tongue around his cock and taking as much of his length as she could was proving to be difficult for her as Corey busied himself with lightly stroking his cock and massaging her clit. "Ughh Corey, stop" she mumbled with her lips still around Xavier’s cock. "Here let me show you how to suck that cock Lynds" Corey said, taking Xavier’s cock in his hands. He had the same advantage as her using his tongue piercing to massage under the head and all over the shaft of his cock. His gag reflexes were not as good as hers though, she had much more practice. Pulling Corey up off his cock, Xavier looked over to Corey; "I need to fuck her Corey, I can’t believe how well she was sucking my cock!", "Go for it!" Corey said. "Nah haha!" Lyndsay said., "Corey get over here, I want you at the same time!"

On all fours Xavier warned her it was going to hurt, right before he stuck the head of his cock in her wet pussy. "Ow! fuckkk" she moaned. Corey laughed and guided her head down to his cock. She was familiar with what made him really horny and wanting to fuck so she used it against him. Making sure to press her tongue piercing into the underside of his head, making him gasp for breath, his hands quickly were used to pull her head away from his cock so that he wouldn’t erupt in her mouth. Xavier was pounding away at TeeKay’s pussy, feverishly awaiting an orgasm. It took all of her not to scream with every thrust in, Xavier truly had a massive cock and he knew how to fuck. There was no way TeeKay was even able to flex her PC muscles to make a tight fit for him, because it wouldn’t have made a difference; his cock being as big as it was, made it tight. TeeKay was able to get a hold of reality after a few minutes of wanting to scream bloody murder, she thought enough to make sure Corey enjoyed himself. Remembering when they were playing in the ocean together she jerked Corey’s cock and then put it down her throat. She then began to purr like a kitten and he nearly came instantly. "Holy shit! Don’t do that!" he said, you almost just put me over the edge and I haven’t had a chance to fuck you yet. "You’ll get to soon hun, soon as Xavier has had his fill" she moaned. A few seconds after she’d said that, Xavier grabbed her hair and pulled her head back, arching her back and tightening her pussy around his cock, he started moaning really loudly and finally had come. TeeKay laughed because she couldn’t believe how painful his cock was, she then begged Corey to be gentle with her. Xavier dressed and left the truck, hi-fiving Corey before shutting the door. "Well my big cock loving slut, are you ready for round two?" he breathed. "It’s going to be like a hotdog in a hallway..." she whined. "Nonsense!" he said as he slapped her ass cheek, making her pussy tighten around his cock. TeeKay hung her head at the thrill fuck he was about to start. "Watching you take my friends huge cock was so hot!" I’m glad he decided to do that to you. "Good! I hope you got all worked up over it!" she yelled at him. Slapping her ass again made her shiver as her body was way to over stimulated, she cried out in pain and Corey only fucked her harder. Luckily for her there wasn’t going to be a long fuck session for Corey because he was already almost over the edge before he started, so she hung onto the steering wheel while Corey pounded away. Nearing orgasm he did the same thing as Xavier did to her, grabbing her hair and ripping her backwards, but he slapped her ass at the same time, retaining the squeeze on his cock. He came quickly and let go of her hair. She laid down on the seat, exhausted. Corey slipped his pants back on and sat near her head, picking it up and putting it in his lap. He ran his fingers through her hair and talked to her in a calm voice, making sure she was feeling okay. Pulling up her jeans, she laughed and told him she was tired, asking if they could go home now. He put the truck in drive and she laid her head back into his lap, falling asleep on the way home.

Last edited: