Meatotomy... Any thoughts?

sammygirly: OW!!!

...is the first thing that pops in my mind

7x6andchg: (man having trouble typing because he's wincing in pain)

Um--I didn't make it far enough into the website to see WHY one might do this....did anyone else go far enough...and would be willing to explain?

7x6&C

mindseye: I know one person who's had this procedure done (voluntarily!), and I think this is a fair representation of some of the reasons why people would do this.

• One, Meatotomy (and penile-splitting, which is an even more extreme form of this) increases the total surface area of the penis, and therefore makes the penis more sensitive during intercourse.
  • Two, Meatotomy has a shock and curiosity value far greater than tattooing or piercing. For folks who enjoy pushing the bod-mod envelope, that appeal is undeniable as well.

I'd love to hear other reasons, though.

7x6andchg: I can see those two reasons...well, like I always say - whatever one wants to do to oneself is fine by me - just keep it away from MY equipment.

prepstudinsc: wow....I'm kind of at a loss for words......
I understand some types of piercings, such as the different types of ear piercings, nose, belly button, eyebrow, even tongue. Genital piercings absolutely frighten me. Splitting open the penis makes me want to run and hide! I think that most of us men in have plenty of surface area with our penes as they are. I just want to know how someone pees when the penis has been split open like that. I'd be afraid of catching it while having sex. What if it ripped or something. I know I'm being paranoid, but I'm just really freaked out by that website!

bustyredhead: Truly, if the United Nations has ever made ANY progress in the world's social reform, it will take down anyone who would do THAT to a penis! :'( It's almost as bad as female circumcisions, and those ARE rooted out by the UN.

- Nene (Dons A Blue Helmet)

Trackers: Hmm... some interesting responses. Infact I often wondered the same thing, about how one would go about taking a pee too. Thank you for your input.

mindseye: I was just wondering, what does your friend think of his body modification?

mindseye: [quote author=Trackers link=board=99;num=1057153658;start=0#9 date=07/03/03 at 02:56:43]mindseye: I was just wondering, what does your friend think of his body modification?[/quote]

I don't know him that well, but he seems to be pretty happy with it. For the record: once they're healed up, they don't look as bad as the picture in the link. (Ewww!)

And how do you pee? Sitting down, I'd venture.

Trackers: [quote author=mindseye link=board=99;num=1057153658;start=0#10 date=07/03/03 at 05:05:28]

I don't know him that well, but he seems to be pretty happy with it. For the record: once they're healed up, they don't look as bad as the picture in the link. (Ewww!)

And how do you pee? Sitting down, I'd venture.[/quote]

Thank you mindseye. My questions have been answered.

prepstudinsc: [quote author=Trackers link=board=99;num=1057153658;start=0#13 date=07/03/03 at 17:07:35]

Thank you mindseye. My questions have been answered.[/quote]

My still unanswered question is: WHY??????

When I was in college, back in the late 1980s and early 1990s in Southern California, the big thing was for surfers to get their nipples pierced. I guess that was just starting to enter into the more "mainstream." It was pretty common for guys to have their ears pierced.
I got my ear pierced. No big deal.

Right out of college, when tattoos were becoming "mainstream," a friend and I dared each other to get tattooed. I got a small cross on on my inside right ankle. I liked the feeling so much a couple of weeks later, I went back and got a small geometric design on my outside right ankle.

I know that these are very, very basic forms of body modification. However, these can be reversed. MY ear piercing has long since closed. I wore the ear ring for 6 or 8 months. The tattoos are staying because they are cool designs, and can be hidden by my socks if necessary.

Once you split your penis in half, it's a done deal. There can't be any way to repair it back to normal. In the Meet and Greet section (I think) there is a thread called "Frankenpenis" which has talked about penes that have been enlarged or reattached. After a meateotomy has healed, is there any way to put it back together? Inquiring minds want to know.......
The more I think about this, the more I freak out!

Trackers: I would have to say that after a modification like that there would be no reverse procedures. Look at it this way though you would be able to play around with the inside of the penis and stick your fingers in, just for something different.

RedheadedSpdFrk: I looked at all of the pictures and the only thing I can think is "why would someone even think about doing such a thing to something as wonderful as a penis?" I had never even heard of any such thing...kind of wish I was still blissfully ignorant about it.
Has anyone on this board done this? and why did you do it?

TragicWhiteKnight: [quote author=RedheadedSpdFrk link=board=99;num=1057153658;start=0#16 date=07/05/03 at 02:13:01]I looked at all of the pictures and the only thing I can think is "why would someone even think about doing such a thing to something as wonderful as a penis?" [/quote]

If we let this kind of thing continue to happen, then the terrorists have truly won...

aussiechick63: Grabs the bucket of Raal...
Man that is gross. (so is what is in this bucket Raal)
And I thought the pumped guys looked bad.
I can't understand how anyone woud find that a turnon or want to do it to themselves.
Some things are just beyond my comprehension.