Media and Racism. One sided at times?

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by datdude, Jul 28, 2007.

1. datdude

datdude New Member

Media and Racism.

IS it me or is the media in love with racism. I guess it gets them ratings, but is seems to be really one sided at times. White on Black crime seems to be front page news localy or nationaly. Black on white crime however is back page news. Instance the 13 year old who was burned to death in Harlem because he was white. Hardly any news coverage at all.

I grew up in a majority black area and have seen a lot of black on white hate crimes. Some that didnt even make the news, but if the white guy got revenge later, it was on the front page of my paper.

Also the news does not real;ly cover La-Rasa and their racism toward blacks and whites. They where marching on CNN and had banners that said. Death to all Whites and Black Males. The news never mentioned it and later started to blurr it out. Why????

Not trying to start a thread race war. So lets act like adults. THis is something I have noticed and wondered why? What is their purpouse for this? Why do they promote some and repress other racism stories.

2. D_Aston Asstonne

D_Aston Asstonne Account Disabled

the media has long since played the proverbial race card,all they're doing is buying and selling hate at our expense.hate crimes are hate crimes and the perpetrators must be dealt with accordingly.i truly believe america is in dire need of an enema.:redface:

3. wingnut84

wingnut84 New Member

I stopped paying any mind to the MSM long ago. They have no interest whatsoever in truth or justice, only $$$.

4. D_Humper E Bogart

D_Humper E Bogart New Member

Heck, the media are all "fags" in the worst sense of the word.

Now cigarettes or handsome homosexuals are another thing altogether! ;)

5. yngjock20

Gold Member

Albums:
    Media is into sensationalism...anything that will get people riled up. In the matter of black/white race relations, if some black men beat up a white man, it would probably be viewed as an "altercation." Something that won't stir up controversy simply because anything against white people is not viewed as "racist" by most people (minorities).

If a black man is beat up by some white guys, that instantly brings controversy because of the long-standing history of black/white race relations. If anything is done to black people that isn't cope. then it's considered "racially motivated" or can easily escalate to that level.

6. Simon9

Simon9 Active Member

Yeah, a lot of people would agree that the MSM (mainstream media) is in love with racism and several other pet issues. And they have very specific ways of reporting those issues that seem less than honest to many Americans. Why is too long an issue with a variety of complex answers. And probably would generate a lot of rancor among some LPSG members.

However, from what I've read, most crime committed by blacks, is "black on black" crime. And that doesn't generate news of the sort many reporters and their editors want to play up.

If you don't like how the MSM is operating, then like any other product or service, I suggest you don't buy them. Get your news elsewhere; I suspect in another 10 years or so, newspapers will go the way of lamplighters. Practically no one under 30 reads a newspaper.

Draft saved Draft deleted