Media Blackout on Obama Eligibility Since November

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Obama's appointing Czar's who are the CEO of the company that hacked his passport records and involved in the breach case where a witness was murdered.
OMG..........the chosen one in an empty suit is a murderer......When you are the MEssiah it doesn't count. Laws of mere mortals do not apply.

davis67

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Trinity...because it's written hardly means it's true...you are reading and believing online publications with less validity than Star Magazine. The world may be a scary place at times but not half as scary as the one you would like us all to live in. You might want to try getting your news from publications where the columnists themselves actually believe what they write...just sayin'

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
Trinity...because it's written hardly means it's true...you are reading and believing online publications with less validity than Star Magazine. The world may be a scary place at times but not half as scary as the one you would like us all to live in. You might want to try getting your news from publications where the columnists themselves actually believe what they write...just sayin'

This is from CNN

Chief of firm involved in breach is Obama adviser

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
How many times will Trinity post the same comment? :biggrin1: InTrade has an over on it +200...

You make no comment on Obama making the CEO of the company that hacked his passport records where an informant was murdered, his Intelligence Czar...you only question how many times I'm going to post the fact.:rolleyes:

mikeyh9in

Cherished Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
I can't believe a CEO has the skills to hack the passport office computer systems. I could use someone like that on my team... too bad Obama got him already. Damn.

You make no comment on Obama making the CEO of the company that hacked his passport records where an informant was murdered, his Intelligence Czar...you only question how many times I'm going to post the fact.:rolleyes:

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Only when the Chosen/Messiah?Celebrity decides that it is time will he reveal to us mere mortals what the ultimate plan is.