media coverage

linus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay, so my first post to the ladies. It concerns the media's attention to the size issue. I am constantly hearing/reading in magazines, the internet or sometimes on TV that "size does not matter because only the first 2-3 inches of the canal is sensitive" or at least "the first 2-3 inches is the most sensitive." This is not the experience of my SO who is by no means a size queen.

It feels great to her when I give her only the first 2-4 inches or even 5". However, to take her from pleasure to over the edge she needs the whole enchilada. she rarely reaches climax from more shallow intercourse and routinely gets there with deep intercourse. She says the deep strokes place pressure deep inside which sends her over the edge. reading the responses from the ladies here, my SO is not alone. My question is - why do you think we hear the - "only the first 2-3 inches of the canal is sensitive" - talk so often in the media?

Sam Beckett

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If girls can only feel so far inside them, then I should be able to do doggy? I get told its painful or uncomfortable etc...

Anyways, the other day 'a girl' told me that having it deep was amazing. Words used were 'wow' and 'uuuurrrr' with big grins and smiles (from her). Made her sore though...

I think the media coverage, and most people saying size does not matter etc is because most people are average (obviously) so it makes them feel better and also because a big dick is kinda hard to find so at least sometimes, it could be said because the person saying it just has no clue about big dicks and the awesome power contained within...the power of squirting :p

readingHelpsMe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The reason is not that there isn't nerves there rather it is that they are a different kind. The first few inches respond to the same sensations as the rest of our skin, things like pressure, rubbing, etc (just more so). The rest of the vagina still has nerve endings that are great for sensation they are just different kinds of nerves that respond to pressure only (hence the full feeling). That is what I have read anyway, seeing as I don't have one I couldn't say for sure. :smile:

seandelevan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
linus said:
Okay, so my first post to the ladies. It concerns the media's attention to the size issue. I am constantly hearing/reading in magazines, the internet or sometimes on TV that "size does not matter because only the first 2-3 inches of the canal is sensitive" or at least "the first 2-3 inches is the most sensitive." This is not the experience of my SO who is by no means a size queen.

I think the opposite...seems to me that the media ONLY talks about BIG COCKS There will be day (probably already here) that young girls (and some boys) are going to think the average cock size is going to be 8 to 9 inches.

Good Times