Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
^ Hillary who?

A presidential candidate knows full well how brutal the vetting process will be. Every aspect of their life will be made public. Never was a Supreme Court nominee put through what Kavanaugh was put through. The hearings had virtually nothing to do with his past judicial decisions, and was all about weak assault allegations in the attempt to smear his character and reputation because he was a trump nominee.

gr8gatsby

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
^ So anyway, back to how the media and libs attacked, vilified, slandered Kavanaugh not on his judicial qualifications, but on the unfounded sexual allegations, vs. how Biden is being treated. Love how the apologists make excuses.

#Bidentoo
#TRUMPTOO

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The story is already being pushed down. Didn’t even make the liberal NBC news last night with Lester Holt.
At 4:20 pm on the East Coast there is nothing about Vice-President Biden on the fox news opening page......
www.foxnews.com

Reactions: keenobserver

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Reactions: James0909

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
And yet latest poll has Biden up 9 points over Predator Trump.

Proves the hypocrisy of the left. Do as I say, not as I do.

As I’ve maintained, this doesn’t matter to deplorables. They’re heathens. It’s the libs that have to swallow.

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No, it's making the choice between a giant douche and a turd sandwich. Cf. Southpark, Season 8, Episode 8.

No, it shows the lib hypocrisy by qualifying (which you’re doing here), making excuses, being an apologist. If the libs are genuine and sincere and truthful about #metoo, women’s rights, etc., then the only righteous thing for Biden to do would be to step down. Ain’t gonna happen.

Klingsor

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
No, it shows the lib hypocrisy by qualifying (which you’re doing here), making excuses, being an apologist. If the libs are genuine and sincere and truthful about #metoo, women’s rights, etc., then the only righteous thing for Biden to do would be to step down. Ain’t gonna happen.

You missed my earlier post. I absolutely agree with you: Biden should step down, along with Trump. If you want to circulate a petition to that effect, I'll happily sign it. Until that happens, though, what are ya gonna do?