Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wondering why I am so damn tired all the time. Tired, almost no appetite anymore, muscles and joints hurt almost all the time, loss of muscle, unable to keep it on, store fat around mid section, bloated, irritated red eyes with rashes around my eyes, various other rashes, I could go on but no need to. My Dr. says I'm fine by my blood work but has had me on three or four medications for ibs, depression and none of it helped at all. I think it's my thyroid but he says it's within normal range. I've also been on over the counter thyroid medication but didn't help either. Any ideas?

Christophzurich

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wondering why I am so damn tired all the time. Tired, almost no appetite anymore, muscles and joints hurt almost all the time, loss of muscle, unable to keep it on, store fat around mid section, bloated, irritated red eyes with rashes around my eyes, various other rashes, I could go on but no need to. My Dr. says I'm fine by my blood work but has had me on three or four medications for ibs, depression and none of it helped at all. I think it's my thyroid but he says it's within normal range. I've also been on over the counter thyroid medication but didn't help either. Any ideas?
same for me idk

Reactions: FastNHard

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Did you take Prilosec/Nexium or other PPI's at any point?

Doctor_21

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

I will send you a private message as there are many questions to ask

jumbo747jet

Superior Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
A notice from the LPSG moderating team : While we of course think that it is fantastic when our members try and help each other out in all kinds of ways, we want to stress that whenever medical advice is concerned, friendly advice from other lpsg members should never replace actual medical advice from your own local medical professionals

FastNHard

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A notice from the LPSG moderating team : While we of course think that it is fantastic when our members try and help each other out in all kinds of ways, we want to stress that whenever medical advice is concerned, friendly advice from other lpsg members should never replace actual medical advice from your own local medical professionals
I agree. I'm trying to figure it out on my own, my Dr. has no idea it seems. But yes, this is correct.

Mickey1234

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm planning to have two guiche piercings on my taint just behind my balls. I'm currently having the area lasered to get rid of the last of the hair before I do it because obviously I won't be able to shave it after I have the piercings done. They won't be that near my hole but I'm a little concerned about how to keep the area clean and infection-free. I read that alcohol isn't good to use on sensitive skin but I don't see how I can do salt rinses without using massive amounts of salt in a tub twice a day. Any advice?

D

deleted972421

when I got my nipple pierced, I put the salt solution in a small condiment cup, perhaps 1.5" in diameter, and 1.5" deep, and just held it over my nipple, moving the salt solution around by wiggling the cup. Perhaps you could use a similar device on your guiche. Also, be sure to wipe away from your guiche when cleaning your butthole after taking a dump. As you have figured correctly, cleanliness is important, especially in that area.