Medical question

prepky: Hey fellas,

I had a problem last night, my wife and I got home from dinner with friends, and I went to change my clothes, now usually I wear boxers, but last night it was chilly so I decided to wear a new pair of jeans and with the boxers they were a little to revealing so I put on a pair of E2U's for more support. So when I took off my clothes for bed I noticed that some dried blood was in the pouch of the briefs, and I am a little concerned, I have checked all day today, and nothin. Has this happened to anyone else?? or have any ideas what may have happened? Wife who is in the medical field didnt seem to upset and said to keep an eye on it??

thanks for listening prep

hughd: 30% of us have blood in our urine at some point in time.
Would not worry unless you have pain or can see blood.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Even if your wife is not concerned, I would ask my doctor if it is something to worry about. I don't know about you, but when it has to do with my penis, I go directly to the doctor and ask question. I don't want it falling off or anything.

Reactions: DerekBDC

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I'd say something inadvertantly knicked the skin of your ballsac. You mentioned that you put on new jeans. Perhaps a stiff thread worked its way through the fabric of the E2U's and punctured enough skin to make it bleed slightly.

As long as you don't see anymore blood in the next few days I wouldn't worry about it.

Pecker

(Sign on a building: PREGNANCY PREVENTION CENTER - ENTER IN REAR)

blo1988: Urology isn't my specialty, but I would sort it out like this:
- if the blood was located at/near the end of your penis it was possibly related to blood coming from the urethral meatus (hole at the end). If you have no symptoms of infection; i.e. burning, frequency, hesitation, then it is probably of no particular consequence. Blood in the urine can occur after heavy physical exertion or trauma as well as from prostate, bladder, or kidney infection. Usually blood from heavy exercise or other mild physical trauma such as very frequent masturbation is relatively dilute. Blood may also be seen in association with kidney stones, but you would likely know if you had a stone associated with bleeding (pain).
- if blood was seen elsewhere in your underwear it was likely from unrealized minor trauma, as has been already mentioned
Hope this helps w

Donk: Maybe you're finally getting your period!

O.K., sorry to make light. But I agree with the others who say that if it doesn't happen again and if there are no more symptoms of trouble, it's probably nothing to worry about. Consult your doctor if any doubt.

biggbenn8: Not a doctor here, but I have had that problem before-

when wearing rough (or new) jeans I have found that sometimes I will rub my (large) balls and have seen a trace of blood (have also tugged on them the wrong way over the years and seen a tiny trace of blood.

Again, I would see a doctor if this continues to happen- I too would hate anything to happen to the 'pride and joy'.

My .02

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not a urologist, but I did have a bladder infection and pissed out some blood in the urine when I was 18.
You may very well have broken some blood vessels, if the clothes were too tight. I would ask your wife again what she thought it was, and then act on it if it happens again.
Not to scare the hell out of you prepky, but blood in the urine sometimes is a symptom of the big "C", CANCER.