Medically Measured ?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Jan 3, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

Finnmark: In the wider world 8" is generally regarded as 'large', even 'top of the range'. But in the world of LPSG 9"+ is kinda average, which is not surprising as the group draws into its membership outstandingly well-endowed men worldwide. At the top of the scale are those with 11" or more (claimed ? ... one has to believe them!). But in the context of 'world average' such sizes are truly gargantuan, and worthy of the record books.

In the medical sphere they are surely worthy of literal record, as is the case with any unusual or exceptional physical characteristic.

So I was wondering: have any of our exceptionally well-endowed brothers had their equipment 'medically' measured and recorded ?

2. jonb

Gold Member

The largest medically measured penis was 32.5 centimeters, or 13".

Most doctors don't care so much about size. Except when it comes to condoms.

3. Imported

Gold Member

FieldRatt9: I have. About 2 years ago I suffered an injury that caused so much pain that I was on pain medication. Due to different "dangers" with prolonged use I was switched every 2 months it seemed. I wish I could remember the name but it was a skeletal muscle relaxer that when mixed with my screwed up body chemistry produced a 3 day SUPER HARD erection with semi softness off and on for 3 weeks. The first day with my all day woody was inconvenient and uncomfortable. I had to go see my doctor the second day as I couldn't sleep and I had a sharp pain in my testicles. I measured at 9 3/4 inch (24.77 cm as medically recorded in my medical file). Normally I'm 9 and maybe a strong 1/8th. The early morning of the third day I woke up with a ball crushing pain. My penis was almost up against my belly but big and dark purple. My head looked as if it would burst. I could barely walk so my neighbor had to drive me to the hospital E.R. I didn't bother getting dressed as any pressure on my inflated member was PAIN!!! She held a towel in front of me as we walked into the (Thank God) almost empty ER. I was measured again. I was almost 10 1/2 (26.61 cm medically measured) I forget the circumference. I was given 3 numbing shots into the base of my penis. I almost passed out. I was given a lotion of some kind that would help the skin and also numb my poor swollen friend. It took 3 weeks but I went back to normal. 1 1/2 months later I went back in for a follow up. I was given a shot to the base of my penis again to give me an erection and I was measured again and checked for scaring. I was lucky I was told. No damage and I measured at 9 1/8 ish (23.16 cm) which I was normally. I have since taken the same pill but my body chemistry has changed...whew!

Draft saved Draft deleted