Medication and frustration!

I'd be shocked if they haven't, but has anyone looked for a physical problem with your inner ears? Tumors, damage from infections, congential defects?

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Et Cetera, Et Cetera was for anything and everything else as I was under the impression. Not everything on this forum is related to sex or sex based problems. There are a wide variety of members here and quite a few with balance problems. So, I guess instead of answering the same questions a million times this post also functions as kind of an update.

I'm sorry if you feel my post may be out of place but if I can find someone else who may have taken this med it may be a valuable resource for me!

Your post is in exactly the right place. I hope that the new medication can help you get some relief. One of my friends suffers from Meniere's Disease. He went through several years of trying different doctors and different medications before he got some relief. He's now able to lead a fairly normal life, but the past few years were very difficult.

I wonder if there are not some Meniere's support groups that might be able to offer some guidance?

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I've seen this sort of scam before. There are alot of crooked doctors out there. Atleast get a second opinion.

Back off Monster or I'll give you another dose. This is your first and final warning.

I'm speaking as a Mod here...
Supersized, here's your warning. Lose the attitude. Threatening another member is not something that gains you favor here. Just because you don't like a thread or a poster in a thread doesn't mean that it can't help someone else. The "S" in LPSG stands for support, so please respect the others here or face a ban.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Supersized, here's your warning. Lose the attitude. Threatening another member is not something that gains you favor here. Just because you don't like a thread or a poster in a thread doesn't mean that it can't help someone else. The "S" in LPSG stands for support, so please respect the others here or face a ban.

Thanks. You should see the PM he just sent me. :tongue: He's an arse. His days are numbered, I'm sure.

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You obviously trust your doctor, which is good. Finding the right medicine is very much a trial and error effort. My MD says the med which will cure me hasn't been invented yet.

Hopefully you find some relief...

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

And he's been harassing me for 2 days now with PMs, uncalled for comments on my pics and following me around threads so he can be the child he is. I did post retaliatory comments on his pics but, removed them and apologized.

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'd be shocked if they haven't, but has anyone looked for a physical problem with your inner ears? Tumors, damage from infections, congential defects?
yes, many times. But these doctors have other tests available that were not availble where I had been before.

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Your post is in exactly the right place. I hope that the new medication can help you get some relief. One of my friends suffers from Meniere's Disease. He went through several years of trying different doctors and different medications before he got some relief. He's now able to lead a fairly normal life, but the past few years were very difficult.

I wonder if there are not some Meniere's support groups that might be able to offer some guidance?

thanks prep, there aren't any local Meniere's groups but there are some online ones that I have belonged to for 8 years. Thanks for the kind words!