Medicine Show Fan Fiction: Greg's Gym Adventure

Longbow9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Really excellent stuff, I was disappointed it was a dream! lol. Sorry I haven't commented sooner, work's been insane. Anyway, definitely interested in what you're gonna write next!

G

gunz15

Author's note: No dream this time, I promise.

Greg thought about showering before heading to the gym for a workout, but then decided not to. What did it matter? It’s not like he was going to meet anybody like his dreamboy Dustin in real life. So what if he still smelled a little like cum? He pulled on a pair of shorts and a clean shirt and walked to the campus gym.

As he expected, Greg was one of the only people there. Greg decided to do a leg workout, in part because of the hot dream he had just had that started with him working legs at the gym with Dustin. After a warm up, he started with squats. Because he didn’t have a spotter, he couldn’t lift too heavy. He also was distracted by memories of the dream, so much so that his snake started stiffening up and creating a noticeable bulge in his gym shorts.

“Excuse me—can you help me out?

Greg turned around and found himself looking at a shaggy-haired blonde guy. Looking down, to be more precise. He was several inches shorter than Greg, about 5’8”. He looked slim, but he was wearing track pants and a baggy long-sleeved shirt, so Greg couldn’t really tell how built he was. The guy’s face more than made up for the lack of skin, though. He reminded Greg of the actor Chord Overstreet—clear skin, bright eyes, nice smile, big pouty lips . . . .

“Uh, hello?” the stranger said.

“Oh, uh, sorry . . . I was thinking about my workout. What did you say?”

“I was hoping you could give me a hand with the lat pull-down machine. The pin is jammed and I need somebody to hold the lat bar while I get it out.”

“Sure, sure, I’m happy to help.”

“Thanks! My name’s Jim, by the way.”

“I’m Greg.”

The pair walked over to the lat machine. Greg held the lat bar so that it wouldn’t drop while Jim knelt in front of the machine and worked on removing the pin from the weight stack. These positions put Jim’s face close to Greg’s crotch. While Jim used both hands to loosen the jammed weight pin, Greg started thinking about how hot it would be for Jim to move a little closer and wrap those big lips around his cock. By the time Jim removed the pin and moved it to a lower weight setting, Greg’s noticeable bulge had grown even more and his mesh shorts were doing little to conceal the problem.

Jim looked at Greg—his eyes stopping for a second on Greg’s crotch before moving up to his face. Jim smiled and said: “Thanks, Greg. Don’t you hate it when guys jam these things in so hard you can’t get them out again?”

“Yeahhhh, absolutely,” Greg said, almost blushing a little. Damn, Jim was cute.

“Give me a hand, will you? I worked legs yesterday and they are really sore.” Jim said, offering his right hand. Greg extended his right hand and helped Jim stand. Jim’s hand was smaller than Greg’s, his fingers more delicate, but his grip was firm and strong. As he stood, Jim used his left hand to grab Greg’s left bicep to steady himself, give it a little squeeze in the process. Greg flexed a little in response. Jim leaned a little closer and then paused, looking almost like his was sniffing the air.

Shit! thought Greg. He can smell the leftover cum from my wet dream! Why didn’t I shower before coming here?! He must think I’m a freak or something!

Jim smiled and said “Thanks again, Greg. I wouldn’t want to handle a Big Load like that all by myself!”

“Um, yeah, no problem, Jim. So, are you here at the gym a lot? I haven’t seen you before.”

“Yeah, I’m normally here at this time almost every day. I did gymnastics in high school, but I’m trying to gain some size now that I’m in college. It’s tough, though.”

“I know what you mean. I’m trying to gain mass too.”

“You? But you’re already huge!” Jim said, his gaze moving down to Greg’s chest, shoulders, arms, and lower still.

“Thanks, but I still want to get bigger.”

“I’m not sure that’s possible . . .” Jim said under his breath.

“What was that?”

“Nothing, Greg, nothing. Well, good luck with your workout today. I’ll see you around?”

“Sure, you bet.”

Jim continued his back workout, and Greg walked back to the squat rack to finish his leg routine. Greg found it hard to concentrate on his lifting. Whenever he thought Jim wasn’t watching, he would look over and watch the smaller guy. Although the weights Jim used were nowhere near as heavy as what Greg could lift, Jim’s form was excellent. Every rep was precise, and his range of motion was excellent. Greg kept wondering what kind of muscles were under those baggy gym clothes.

After he finished his leg workout, Greg moved to the treadmills for some cardio. By the time he finished, Jim was nowhere to be seen. Disappointed, he headed to the locker room to shower. As he entered the locker room, he stopped suddenly. Jim was standing in front of an open locker with his back toward Greg. Naked!

Greg silently began admiring the form before him. Jim must have just showered, because his shaggy blond hair was still damp. His body was lean, slim, almost skinny—but his small muscles were perfectly formed. His shoulders were well-rounded and his back was sculpted, with a V-taper leading down to a slender waist. His legs looked strong, with prominent hamstrings and calves.

And his ass! Pure perfection. Curvy without bulk, sleek, hairless, in perfect proportion with the rest of his small but developed body. As Greg watched breathlessly, Jim bent over and pulled up a pair of boxer briefs that fit his butt snugly, then stepped into a pair of baggy jeans and buttoned them up.

Jim turned around at that moment and saw Greg standing there. Smiling that confident smile of his, he said: “Hey Greg! Finished your workout?”

Covering his crotch with both hands, Greg walked towards the smaller man.

“Yeah, just finished. Gotta hit the showers now.” As he talked, Greg noticed that the front of Jim was as well developed as his back. Jim’s small but well-formed pecs were topped by pert brown nipples. His torso was ripped, without an ounce of fat, and Jim’s lean, well-developed abs had just a hint of a blond treasure trail. Unfortunately, Greg couldn’t tell what was behind the crotch of Jim’s baggy jeans, but the rest of the body in front of him made that disappointment short-lived.

As they stood there talking, Jim pulled on a shirt and shoes. Grabbing his gym bag and slinging it over one shoulder, he said: “Well Greg, I’m outta here. Maybe I’ll see you here again?”

“Absolutely, Jim. Maybe we could even work out together sometime?”

“That would be great!”

After Jim left, Greg stripped and entered one of the shower stalls. As the warm water sprayed over his jock body, Greg slowly stroked his growing erection and replayed in his mind the image of Jim bending over in the locker room.

Greg wanted Jim’s ass. Badly. And he had the foot-long cock to prove it.

G

gunz15

Over the next week, Greg alternated between learning about and lusting after his new friend Jim. He made it a point to arrive at the gym each afternoon at EXACTLY the time he had encountered Jim on Thursday. His planning paid off, and he ended up working out several times with Jim the next week.

On Monday, they worked biceps and triceps. Jim was wearing a sleeveless t-shirt, and Greg practically drooled over Jim’s well-defined arms. Every curl caused Jim’s biceps to swell up into a hard ball, and every pressdown brought out the horseshoe shape of his triceps. Jim’s form was perfect, and even though Greg could lift more weight, he couldn’t isolate the muscles as well as Jim could. Jim seemed to enjoy himself as well, touching and squeezing Greg’s arms as he “spotted” Greg during the lifts. He complimented Greg on his arms, using one finger slowly to trace the vein on Greg’s arm all the way from his forearm up to his shoulder.

Greg learned a lot about Jim during this workout. He was a freshman majoring in biochemistry. He lived in a dorm near Greg’s. Most importantly, JIM WAS GAY. He came out in high school and had a couple of past boyfriends, but wasn’t seeing anybody currently. By the end of the workout, Greg was barely able to control his hardon. He thought about making a move on Jim in the locker room after the workout, but Jim left without showering.

That night, Greg jerked off furiously as he fantasized about Jim. Greg imagined Jim on top of him, kissing his way down Greg’s muscular torso, nibbling at his abs. As he pictured Jim wrapping those puffy lips around his cockhead, Greg shot a huge load from his cum cannon.

On Tuesday, the pair worked back and abs. Jim was wearing a ribbed square cut tank top that hugged his torso. Greg admired the way that Jim could crank out pull-ups like they were effortless. Each rep was perfect, causing Jim’s well-defined lats to swell outward each time he pulled his chin up to the bar. Watching Jim do bent-over barbell rows was even hotter, because Greg got to admire Jim’s well-formed ass. Jim’s track pants followed the curve of his athletic butt, making it very difficult for Greg to keep his mind on the workout. Every time Jim lifted the bar, he grunted a little with the effort, causing Greg to wonder how much Jim would grunt with Greg’s big cock sliding up his backside.

The two talked a lot during the workout about school and being gay athletes. Greg was amazed and aroused at how confident Jim was. Staying in the closet had never been an option for Jim. Without being cocky, Jim projected an attitude of quiet certainty and reliability that was very hot. He had the confidence and the self-assurance of a much bigger guy. Greg dreamed about jumping Jim in the shower, but much to his frustration, Jim once again excused himself right after their workout, stating that he needed to get back to his dorm right away to finish up a class project.

Tuesday night, Greg’s fantasies about Jim were even more vivid. He imagined Jim lying in Greg’s bed, Greg kneeling above him. Greg laid his foot-long hard cock along the smaller jock’s stomach, the head reaching almost to Jim’s chest. “Don’t worry, I can take it,” Jim said confidently. Supporting Jim’s legs on his shoulders, Greg slowly inserted his monster into Jim’s ass. In Greg’s fantasy, the smaller man enjoyed taking every inch. He flexed his ass muscles faster and faster, causing Greg to shoot his load deep inside him.

As Greg was cleaning up after this latest jerk-off session, he realized that he had yet to see Jim entirely naked. That first day in the gym, Greg had seen Jim’s ass, but he hadn’t seen Jim’s cock. He wondered what it looked like. Was it big? small? average? Greg was much taller and more muscular than Jim, so he confidently assumed that his 12 incher would outmeasure Jim’s cock. But by how much?

After a day off to rest, the two met up again on Thursday to work chest and shoulders. They started with bench press. After a warm-up set, Greg loaded the bar for Jim, who proceeded to squeeze out rep after rep in perfect form. Greg could see Jim’s small but perfectly shaped pecs strain against the weight, his nipples pushing out the thin fabric of his t-shirt. As Jim stood up from the bench, Greg said jokingly: “OK, little man, let me show you what a real man can lift!”

Jim stopped in his tracks and looked at Greg, his face reddened with sudden anger. He put his hand in the middle of Greg’s chest, looked up at Greg’s face, and said slowly and firmly: “Don’t ever call me little again. If you do, you’ll regret it. Do you understand?”

Greg was confused, and a little scared, at Jim’s sudden change in demeanor. “Look, man, I’m sorry. I was only joking. I didn’t mean anything by it, I swear!”
Jim searched his eyes for a second. Seeing Greg’s sincere regret and goodwill, Jim took his hand off of Greg’s chest. He took a deep breath, exhaled, and said: “I’m sorry I overreacted, man. Being one of the smaller athletes at my high school, and gay as well, sometimes I got picked on by the bigger jocks because of my size. I learned that you have to stand up against bullying like that. Sometimes I overreact when I think somebody is messing with me. No hard feelings?” Smiling that hot smile of his, Jim shook hands with Greg, who said: “Nope, no hard feelings.” Although he did have feelings for Jim that made part of him definitely hard.

The rest of the workout went well. By the end, they were both panting heavily and dripping with sweat. Greg’s big pecs were swollen from the exertion, and as he flexed in the gym mirror, Greg could have sworn that Jim was watching them out of the corner of his eye. They headed to the locker room. Again, to Greg’s disappointment, Jim pulled his gym bag from his locker and started to leave. Why didn’t Jim want to get naked around him? Did Greg repulse Jim so much?

“Well Greg, I’ll see you around. I’ve got class all afternoon tomorrow, so I won’t be here.”

“OK, fine, whatever . . .”

Jim started walking out, then turned around and said: “Listen, would you like to hang out tomorrow night? We could go catch a movie after dinner and then . . . see what comes up from there?”

“That sounds like fun, Jim. Meet you at the dining hall? Around seven?” Greg said excitedly.

“You bet. I’m looking forward to spending some time with you. I really like you, Greg.” Jim smiled, winked, and left the locker room. Greg was left alone with his growing erection.

Greg’s jerk-off session that night was even better than the previous nights. He imagined himself and Jim having sex in every position imaginable. For the better part of an hour, Greg stroked and stroked himself, coaxing an extra half-inch from his rock-solid cock. Fat, red, and throbbing, his tool took both hands to jack, with lots of extra cock left over. As his stroking increased, he imagined Jim on top of him in bed. The smaller man took hold of Greg’s wrists and held him down. Even though Greg was much bigger and more muscular than Jim, Jim’s hidden strength was able to hold him down on the bed. As Greg approached his self-induced climax, his right hand a blur on his cock, he imagined Jim’s face coming closer and closer to his own face, Jim’s big lips moving closer to Greg’s, finally connecting with his in the hottest and longest kiss he had ever received. Just as Jim’s lips opened, and his tongue began exploring Greg’s mouth, Greg’s cock erupted in a stream of cum that reached Greg’s face.

As Greg licked his own cum from his lips, he had only one thought: tomorrow night was going to be awesome!

G

gunz15

Nocturnal Interlude

Greg had trouble sleeping Thursday night. He tossed and turned, dreaming vividly:

Greg stood facing Jim. They were both naked. They stepped towards each other, embracing and kissing passionately. Greg held the smaller man closely as their tongues explored each other’s mouth. Greg felt his cock growing erect as the make out session continued. Still kissing Jim, Greg began stroking it vigorously with both hands. It grew harder and harder as Greg became more excited.

His magnificent cock continued to grow, passing the twelve-inch mark that Greg was used to. It grew longer and thicker than ever before, the head reaching up to Greg’s chest. Even with both hands, he couldn’t encircle the monstrous dick. The head was an angry red, oozing precum and making it easier for Greg to stroke the shaft faster and faster.

The cock continued to stretch, becoming longer and longer and pushing the two boys apart. The head and shaft were so big and thick now that they blocked Greg’s view of Jim’s face. The big slit on the cock head was only inches away from Greg’s mouth. Shifting his attention from Jim, Greg pulled the cockhead closer, lavishing it with kisses and lapping up the burbling precum while stroking the shaft even harder.

“Don’t let the size of my cock come between us,” Jim suddenly said.

Startled, Greg looked down and saw that the monster cock he was sucking and jacking was attached to Jim’s crotch, not his own. He pushed the cock to one side and looked at Jim, who added: “Looks like I am the bigger man where it really counts. Can you handle that, little man?”

Greg awoke with a start, his body covered in sweat and his cock massively erect. WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT ABOUT? he wondered. It took a while for him to get back to sleep.

G

gunz15

As his Friday night date with Jim approached, Greg spent the late afternoon trying on every single piece of clothing he owned. As Terry watched with amusement, Greg paraded in front of their dorm room mirror, trying on every possible combination of shirt and pants.

“This guy has really got you flustered, doesn’t he? Where’s the cool and confident Greg that we all know?” Terry said with a smile.

“Hmm? What are you talking about? I’m not nervous!” Greg responded, his voice cracking just a bit.

“Man, this guy must be something special.”

“He is. He’s cute, funny, smart, and he’s got an ass that just . . .”

“OK, that’s a little too much info, buddy.”

“It’s more than that, Terry. He just, . . . he has this air of confidence and strength that I’ve never seen before, at least not like this. He’s really . . ., I just really want tonight to go well.”

“It will, it will. Just relax a little!"

“Thanks, Terry. By the way, are you gonna be around tonight?”

“Why, are you planning to “have your way” with this guy on the first date?"

“No, well, maybe, depending on how it goes . . . .”

“Don’t worry, I’ve got a date too. And I doubt you have to worry about Chris, he’s too busy with his harem to show up on a Friday night. You’ll have the place to yourself.”

“Thanks, man.”

“Just do me a favor and wash down the walls when you are finished, ok?” Terry said sarcastically.

Greg finally decided to wear a short-sleeved Ben Sherman button-down shirt. It fit tightly across his pecs and emphasized his big biceps. He paired the shirt with a pair of well-worn Diesel jeans that showed off his ass but wasn’t too tight in the crotch. Greg didn’t want to scare off Jim, in case his python misbehaved on the date—a possibility that Greg thought was very likely.

He left the dorm and headed over to the dining hall. Jim was waiting for him outside. God, he looked good! He was wearing a tight Guess t-shirt that was so thin you could see his pert nipples and cut abs. He wore a pair of distressed jeans that was faded just right. The jeans were loose, so Greg couldn’t really see what Jim was packing, but they looked good on him.

“Hey Greg!”

“Hi Jim.”

Greg looked down at the shorter jock’s smiling face. He could feel his dick start to thicken up. His smile was so sexy!

“Are you hungry?” Jim asked.

“You have no idea,” Greg responded.

“Great, let’s get’s dinner!”

Greg had a really great time at dinner with Jim. They sat at a small table in the dining hall and talked and laughed a lot. Jim was busy with his chemistry classes, but he was no science geek. He had a bunch of outside interests, and the two had a lot in common. Greg was impressed again with how confident and self-assured Jim acted. He really seemed to know what he wanted out of life and wasn’t afraid to go for it.

After dinner, the two walked over to the student union and watched a movie. The movie itself wasn’t very good, but Greg had no complaints. They sat towards the back. Halfway through the movie, Greg felt Jim’s leg leaning against his. He pressed back gently, excited at where this was going.

Soon after that, Jim placed his hand lightly on Greg’s knee, paused, and squeezed. It was like a signal to Greg’s cock to start expanding. Jim moved his hand slowly up and down Greg’s leg, never moving too far from the knee, and using just enough pressure to create a delicious friction. Greg actually trembled a bit as his boxer briefs suddenly got much tighter. Sweating just a little, he put his arm slowly around Jim’s shoulders. Jim didn’t seem to mind.

After the movie ended, they stood outside the student union. “So, uh, that was fun . . . .” Greg said uncertainly. “Do you, uh, want to, uh . . .”

“See your dorm room? Yeah, that sounds like fun.” Jim said with a smile.

They walked to Greg’s dorm room. Greg nervously unlocked the door and walked in first. Jim followed him in and let the door close behind him.

“So, want to play a video game?” Greg asked, turning to face Jim.

“No, not really,” said Jim. He walked up close to the taller man, reached up, pulled Greg’s face to his, and the kiss began. It started slowly, cautiously, gently. As their lips parted for each other, it grew in strength and passion. Greg felt his arms wrap around Jim’s body and pull him closer. His colossal cock, half-hard during the movie and the walk back to the dorm, quickly expanded to full size. It created an obscene bulge in Greg’s jeans that pressed against Jim’s body.

Jim broke the kiss, looked down at the imposing bulge, and said, “Which one is your bed?”

kymancub1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Good setup. Not all gays like musicals. Frickin' ruined the read. Edit: I stopped reading the minute the cliche was mentioned. Trite. A shame. Up to that point it read like it was going to be something special.

Last edited:
G

gunz15

Thanks for all the kind words and comments! Kymancub1, looking back on what I wrote, you are absolutely correct. I could have avoided the discussion of musical theater and not given in to the stereotype--a stereotype that I, for better or worse, perpetuate in my daily life. :smile: Please chalk it up to my novice writer status.

I'll try to get the next chapter out before the holiday. Happy Thanksgiving to all!

G

gunz15

Author's note: I apologize for the long delay and for letting this story thread go cold. In an effort to heat things up, I offer the following:

“Which one is your bed?”

Greg thought a moment about inviting Jim to his bed, but decided the upper bunk was not the right place for what he had in mind. He also remembered the 12 pairs of socks that Chris had ruined and decided to return the favor.

“Over here,” he said, guiding Jim to Chris’ bed.

“Nice,” Jim said. He made Greg sit down on the bed’s edge with his legs spread wide. Jim moved to stand next to the bed, between Greg’s legs. This position made Jim seem taller than Greg, even though he was actually several inches shorter.

Jim bent down, took Greg’s face in his hands and said, “You are so fucking hot!” He brought those pouty lips to Greg’s mouth and continued the passionate kiss they had just shared. He moved slowly but surely, softly but firmly, holding Greg’s face at just the right angle to make the kiss effortless. Their lips moved constantly, from mouth to cheek to ear, to neck, then back again to each other lips. A kiss, a nibble, a bite, a suck . . . .

Greg was in ecstasy. This hot boy was pushing all of his buttons, and so far they were only kissing! Even though Jim was much smaller than Greg, he seemed to be controlling the encounter. What would be his next move?

Greg didn’t have to wait long. The next time Jim came up for air from their makeout session, he pushed Greg’s upper body flat against the mattress. He took Greg’s hands in his and pushed Greg’s arms above his head, moving on top of Greg. With a lustful look in his eyes, he started kissing and sucking on Greg’s right bicep.

“So fucking big,” Jim whispered. “You have no idea how much I would love to have muscles this big.” Greg flexed his arm, giving Jim even more to love.

After a few moments of muscle worship, Jim put his hands on top of Greg’s big pecs and pushed himself up. “Ready for more?” he asked. Without waiting for Greg’s answer—which of course would have been YES!—Jim unbuttoned the top two buttons of Greg’s shirt. Those luscious lips started at Greg’s neck and worked their way down his chest. Jim slowly pulled open Greg’s shirt, moving his lips closer and closer to one nipple. Given how tight the shirt was and how big Greg’s pecs had grown in the past couple of months, Jim wasn’t quite able to reach Greg’s nipple with only two buttons undone.

“Well,” Jim sighed in mock frustration, “guess I’m gonna have to unbutton your shirt completely. Is that OK with you”?

Again, without waiting for an answer, Jim unbuttoned the rest of Greg’s shirt so that Greg’s entire torso was bare. He attacked Greg’s nipples, sucking and nibbling and biting and licking each one, squeezing Greg’s pecs at the same time.

All of this attention was raising Greg’s temperature to the boiling point. His hands were roaming all over Jim’s upper body. Greg felt up Jim’s smaller but still muscular arms, his strong lats, and his well-defined delts. At one point, Jim paused in his devotion to Greg’s pecs and sat back. With a lustful smile on his face, he peeled off his t-shirt. Jim’s small but well-defined pecs took Greg’s breath away.

“Do you like?” Jim asked as he flexed for Greg. “I’m not quite as big as you . . . “

“Are you kidding?” Greg said. “You’re hot as fuck!”

“You talk so sweet to me!” Jim said with a grin. “Now, where were we?”

Jim continued kissing and sucking every inch of Greg’s big chest, constantly moving lower, now worshiping Greg’s abs. By now Jim had slipped off the bed and was kneeling between Greg’s legs. Greg had both hands on Jim’s head, urging him lower and lower . . . .

Jim’s right hand came to rest on Greg’s upper thigh. Or at least that’s where Jim’s hand would have come to rest, if there hadn’t been a steel tube in his way. All of Jim’s attentions had caused Greg’s cock to grow and grow and GROW, stretching from his crotch all the way across his leg.

“What the . . ?” Jim said as his hand squeezed and stroked Greg’s pulsing cock. “You’re big all over, aren’t you?” A little embarrassed, Greg didn’t know how to respond.

“Let’s take a closer look, shall we?” Jim said deviously. He slowly unbuttoned Greg’s jeans. Without removing the jeans, he pulled down the front of Greg’s boxer briefs with one hand and grabbed Greg’s cock with the other. Greg almost came from the feeling of Jim’s firm grip on his love log. Carefully, slowly, Jim eased Greg’s cock out of his jeans until it was laying upright against Greg’s abs. He pulled Greg’s briefs down and wrapped them under his big balls so that the entire sex machine was on display.

“Not bad, Greg, not bad. But I expected something good from a big jock boy like you. I’m glad to see you didn’t disappoint me.” Jim wrapped his small hand around the base of Greg’s cock. The shaft was so big and hard, his fingers didn’t quite touch. Jim pulled Greg’s cock away from his abs until it was almost vertical—no small feat considering how hard Greg was.

“Let’s see what this big cock can do, OK?”

Greg was so excited that he couldn’t speak, instead just nodding his head.

Jim started moving his hand up and down Greg's cockbase slowly. His range of motion wasn’t large—probably only an inch or so. Almost the entire length of Greg’s foot-long cock was left untouched. But there was something about Jim’s tight grip that caused Greg’s balls to start churning in his sack. The way that Jim looked at his piece of meat made Greg shiver with pleasure.

Jim increased his stroking speed, still keeping his range of motion small. He put his lips at the base of Greg’s cock, just above his hand, and started the long trail to Greg’s cockhead. Every half inch or so, he would pause to lick and nibble at different spots on Greg’s throbbing cock.

At the halfway mark, Jim paused and brought his other hand to Greg’s cock. He interlaced his fingers and gripped the cock base even tighter. He began stroking again, faster and faster. He returned his lips to Greg’s cock, which by now was redder and more engorged with blood than Greg had ever seen it. Between Jim’s expert hand job and his oral skills, Greg was having a hard time holding off his cum.

As Jim’s lips approached Greg’s cockhead, he added to the up and down stroking by twisting his hands back and forth, almost like he was wringing out a towel. The feeling was amazing! Greg starting bucking his hips up and down in time with Jim’s stroking.

Greg, who had closed his eyes at some point to enjoy the feelings coming from his crotch, opened them and looked down towards Jim. From this angle, his enormous cockhead almost completely covered Jim’s face. He could feel Jim nibbling and licking the base of the cockhead, gently stimulating that sensitive area. With each lick, Jim’s hands moved faster and faster, bringing Greg just a little closer . . .

Jim’s eyes finally came up from behind the cockhead. He paused a moment to catch his breath, although his hands speeded up yet again. Greg didn’t want to cum too soon, but he didn’t want the feeling to end . . . .

“You like that, don’t you Greg? Yeah, I can tell you do. This big cock of yours is about to blow. I can hardly hold it in both hands. It looks really hot, especially on a big muscle boy like you. But just imagine, just imagine what it would look like on somebody smaller, somebody like me? It would look ENORMOUS!”

With that, Jim stuffed as much of Greg’s cockhead into his mouth as would fit and started sucking like a vacuum cleaner. His hands at the base of Greg’s cock were moving so fast by this point, they were a blur.

Jim’s words made Greg think of his foot-long cock attached to Jim’s tight gymnast’s body. Could it be true? Did Jim have a cock as big as his? And if so, how did he plan on using it?

Greg couldn’t hold back any longer. Jim’s sexy mouth, his strong hands, and his hot talk brought Greg to the brink.

“I’m gonna cum! You better pull off!”

Jim only redoubled his efforts, working hard to suck the essence out of Greg’s club.

“O god! So good! Here it cummmms!”

Greg arched his body and felt his cock explode, sending long pulses of cum deep into Jim’s mouth. Jim hung on, gulping down everything that Greg gave him.

Greg settled down after a minute, gasping for breath and stroking Jim’s hair. Jim pulled his mouth off of Greg’s cock, licking the head to be sure he got all of Greg’s cum juice. He crawled up Greg’s body and kissed Greg deeply. Then he pushed off of Greg and stood up.

“Pretty good, jock boy. Ready for round two?” Jim smiled deviously and started to unbutton his jeans.