Medicine Show Fan Fiction: Greg's Gym Adventure

G

gunz15

“Pretty good, jock boy. Ready for round two?” Jim smiled deviously and started to unbutton his jeans.

Standing a couple feet away from Greg, who was still laying back on the bed with his dick hanging out, Jim undid the top button of his jeans: “I’m looking forward to feeling your mouth on my cock.” Greg thought Jim sounded so confident, so dominant. He had just given Greg the best suck he had ever felt. Could Greg do the same for Jim?

The second button: “Then maybe I’ll fuck you in the ass with it . . . if you are lucky.” God, he was talking like such a top. How much meat was he packing? Was Greg willing to let him shove it up his butt?

The third button: “Would you like that?” Was he? He was willing to bottom for this hot boy, but could he handle it? What if Jim was as big as he was? There was no way he could survive a foot-long invasion!

The last button: “Guess we are going to find out soon enough! I’ve been admiring that ass since I first saw you in the gym.” Jim hesitated a moment. “Just like you’ve been admiring my ass, haven’t you? Did you like what you saw? Do you like it now?” Jim turned around with his back to Greg and slowly lowered his jeans and briefs over that delicious little bubble butt.

Greg’s cock started to rise up again towards his stomach as he stared at that ripe peach. “God, your ass is so fine!” he said.

Stroking himself, Jim looked over his shoulder toward Greg and said: “Glad you like it. Maybe you’ll get to enjoy it later. But right now, I need to get my rocks off. You ready for my cock?”

Taking a deep breath, Greg said, a little uncertainly: “Yeah, I’m ready. Be . . . careful, ok?”

“Don’t worry, baby, I’m gonna make you feel really good in a minute . . .”

Jim turned around, slowly, his eyes never leaving Greg’s face. As he turned, Greg’s eyes were locked at the level of Jim’s crotch. How big was Jim’s cock? Was it gonna hurt? Could he really be as big as Greg? From the way Jim acted, his dick must be gigantic . . .

Nope.

As Jim turned to face Greg, the cock he revealed was average—below average, actually, even for a smaller guy like Jim. Even fully erect, his cock looked like it was at most 3 inches long, and kinda on the thin side. This was what Greg was so worried about??!! Surprise and relief instantly flowed through Greg.

And then it happened.

Greg didn’t mean for it to happen. He wouldn’t have hurt Jim’s feelings for the world. He really cared for the guy. He wished he could have taken it back. But he couldn’t control the rush of feeling and the release of tension he felt.

Still staring at Jim’s cock, he smiled, then he chuckled, then he laughed out loud with relief, and before he could stop himself, he said: “That’s it???”

As soon as he spoke, he realized the impact of what he had said. He looked up at Jim’s face and saw the damage he had done. Jim first looked shocked, then sad, then angry . . . really angry. So angry that Greg thought Jim would hit him.

After a pause . . . the longest five seconds of Greg’s life . . . Jim said in a voice as cold as ice: “What a dick. I thought you were different.” He pulled up his jeans, buttoned them quickly, and reached for his shirt.

“Jim, no, don’t go, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean . . . .”

“Forget it. Guess I’m just not “big enough” for you . . . .”

“No, it’s not that, I just didn’t think . . . .”

“What? That I’m not horse-hung like you are? Well guess what, I know plenty of guys who would like to have sex with me, even if I don’t meet your standards . . . .”

“You don’t understand, it’s just . . .”

“Oh, I understand fine, you’re just like all the other big jocks I had to put up with when I was in high school, you think you can make fun of me just because I’m not hung.”

By this time, Jim had pulled on his shirt and was headed out the door. Greg stood up and moved to stop Jim, but his pants were still pulled down and his cock hanging out, making it a little hard to move around. He put his hand on Jim’s shoulder and tried to pull him away from the door.

“Jim, stop. Let’s talk about this. I can explain . . .”

Jim spun around, pushed Greg’s hand away, grabbed Greg’s now-soft cock and balls with his hand, and squeezed hard enough to make Greg yelp in pain.

“Ouch! Shit!”

“Now you listen to me, dickhead! I don’t need you or your oversized cock. I got by fine before you came into my life, and I don’t need somebody else looking down at me. Get in my way and I’ll take you down, hard, starting with what I’ve got in my hand right now, understand?!”

Jim’s small hand squeezed even harder, making Greg bend over in pain. Jim let go, then walked out of dorm room without looking back, slamming the door behind him.

Greg sat down on the floor, nursing his cock and balls, and wondering how he managed to fuck up such a fun evening and a budding relationship so quickly.

“SHIT!” he yelled, to no one in particular.

The painful throbbing in his cock subsided after a few minutes. Greg stood up, fixed his underwear and jeans, and rebuttoned his shirt. He laid down on Chris' bed and stared at the ceiling.

"Shit!" What was he supposed to do now? He really liked Jim--a lot. Over the past week, he had really gotten to know him, and Greg realized that Jim was a great person on the inside, as well as being hot as shit on the outside. How could he have screwed up so badly? He knew he had to make this right. But what could he do?

He could start by going over to Jim's dorm and try to talk with him. Greg wasn't sure that Jim would listen, though. He didn't care that Jim's cock wasn't big--it was more of a relief than anything. But Greg realized that what wasn't a big deal to him was a very big deal to Jim.

It was easy for Greg to say that "size doesn't matter" with his foot-long cock. Greg suspected that Jim had had a tough time in his high school locker room--kinda like what Terry went through, at least before he found the . . . .

Greg sat up suddenly. That's it! he thought. He jumped off the bed and went over to Terry's closet. After looking for a minute, he found the bag he needed. He unzipped it and removed a small container. He put back the bag, turned out the light, and left the room.

G

gunz15

Greg practically ran all the way to Jim’s dorm. By now it was close to 2 a.m. Fortunately, Jim had told him the passcode for the building, so Greg slipped in and made his way to Jim’s third-floor dorm room. As he approached the door, his head was full of questions. Was Jim even there? Was his roommate around? And what could he possibly say to Jim to make up for the pain he had caused?

Before he knocked, Greg listened at the door. He could hear some music playing softly, and what sounded like muffled sobbing, although he couldn’t be sure. He knocked gently on the door. The sobbing stopped, but nobody came to the door. He knocked again, a little harder. “Jim? It’s me . . . Greg. Please, can I just talk to you?”

He waited, but the door didn’t open. He was about to knock again, but then the door slowly opened. There stood Jim. He had changed clothes, and now was wearing a pair of gym shorts and a plain white t shirt that was two sizes too big for him.

Jim looked up at Greg, his arms folded across his chest, with a cold fire in his eyes. “What could you possibly say to me that I would want to hear? How can you possibly make up for what you did to me in your dorm room?"

Not saying a word, Greg walked into the room, wrapped his big arms around Jim, leaned down and kissed him, as deeply and as passionately as he knew how. Jim struggled at first, trying unsuccessfully to push Greg away from him. Soon, however, Jim’s tightly closed mouth opened slightly, causing Greg to hope that all was not lost.

Greg paused, pulling back a little from Jim’s face and loosening his bear hug around him. Jim was not quite so furious, but not quite ready to forgive Greg yet. “Not good enough,” Jim said, pushing against Greg’s muscular pecs.

Greg bent down, reached around Jim’s tight little ass, and lifted the smaller teen up into the air so that his head was slightly above Greg’s. As Greg supported Jim’s ass, Jim wrapped his legs around Greg’s torso. Greg kissed Jim again, trying to convey all the warm feelings he had for Jim and his regret at what he had done. Jim was more responsive this time, kissing Greg back and wrapping his arms around Greg’s neck. After a couple of minutes, Greg’s arms got tired and he had to set down Jim on his feet again.

Jim looked into Greg’s eyes and said, with a grim smile, “Still not good enough.” Greg thought for a second, then kneeled down in front of Jim, never taking his eyes from Jim’s. Using both hands, he eased Jim’s shorts and briefs carefully over Jim’s hard three-incher and let them fall to the ground. Taking one butt cheek in both hands—God, they are so wonderful to touch! Greg thought—he brought his mouth right up against Jim’s cock.

Starting at the base, Greg licked every inch of Jim’s small but hard as steel dick. He sucked the marble-sized balls carefully, delicately, but passionately. He curled his tongue first one way, then the other, slowly working his way to Jim’s cockhead. The head was small, but purplish red and swollen with blood. A small stream of precum was oozing out of the slit. Greg lapped it all up, then slowly engulfed the cockhead.

Jim was staring at Greg, absorbing all the pleasure his cock was feeling. As Greg’s mouth slipped over Jim’s cock, he let out a sigh of contentment and moved his hands to Greg’s shoulders for support. Greg’s big hands were massaging his ass cheeks now, squeezing and stroking them in sync with his cock sucking.

Greg had no trouble completely engulfing Jim’s small cock in his hot, wet mouth. As soon as he reached the base, Greg pulled back until only Jim’s cockhead was still in Greg’s mouth. He massaged the cockhead with his tongue, then started down Jim’s cock again.

Although Greg intended for this blowjob to last as long as possible, he couldn’t resist going faster and faster up and down on Jim’s leaky cock. He soon was moving at top speed, aided by Jim’s two hands, which were now firmly gripping the back of Greg’s head and urging him to go even faster.

“Yeah, that’s it, you like my big cock in your mouth, don’t you?”

“Mmmggggh, mmmggghhh . . .”

“What’s the matter, can’t talk with your throat full of my hard cock? Doesn’t feel so small now, does it? You’re gonna drink down all my cum, aren’t you boy? Not gonna spill a drop, are you?”

Greg’s cock, which by now was pretty firm, got even harder listening to Jim’s hot talk. Greg really enjoyed being dominated by the smaller jock. He took his right hand off of Jim’s ass, stuck it down his pants and started stroking his cock.

Jim noticed and said in a firm tone: “Who told you that you could jerk yourself off? Get that hand out of your pants and back where it belongs!”

Greg let go of his cock and moved his hand back to Jim’s ass. But rather than just grip Jim’s ass, Greg slipped his finger between Jim’s cheek and started moving it up and down.

Jim shuddered and whimpered a bit. “Don’t you dare, boy, I’ll tell you when I’m ready to cum. Don’t you dare . . . .”

Greg never turned down a dare. Still sucking on Jim’s cock like his life depended on it, Greg eased his cum-slicked finger deep into Jim’s asshole while slamming Jim’s cock balls-deep into his mouth.

“Oooh, uuuuuhh, so gooood, can’t hold back . . . .” Jim stuttered as his cock started spewing cum into Greg’s mouth. He held Greg’s head tightly against his crotch as his spasms continued, gasping for breath as he settled down after his orgasm. Greg removed his finger as Jim pulled his softening dick out of Greg’s mouth and looked down at him. Jim pulled Greg up and kissed him deeply. After coming up for air, he smiled and said, “OK, apology accepted.”

Greg smiled and breathed a sigh of relief as the two boys hugged. “I’m so sorry, Jim. I wish I could take back what I said.”

“Then why the fuck did you say it, then?”

“Because I was . . . I was scared of your dick.”

“What? You’re the one with the foot-long lung puncher. Why the hell would you be afraid of mine?”

“Because I thought . . . I thought you might be bigger than me.”

Jim snorted, “Right! It would take a lot of magic to make that happen. Well, at least I know you were sincere in your apology.”

“What makes you say that?”

“I don’t know a lot of guys who are still in the closet who are willing to give blow jobs without even bothering to close the door first!” Jim laughed, pointing at the still-open door to the dorm hallway.

Greg blushed, not knowing what to say. Jim smiled and said: “OK stud, I’m all sweaty now. How about a shower? I’ll scrub your back if you’ll scrub mine!”

G

gunz15

“OK stud, I’m all sweaty now. How about a shower? I’ll scrub your back if you’ll scrub mine!”

The two jocks stripped the rest of their clothes off, wrapped towels around their waists, and made their way down the deserted hallway to the community bathroom. There were seven or eight separate shower stalls. Jim led Greg toward the stall at the end. This stall was designed for disabled students, so it was twice as big as the others. Opposite the shower door, there was a plastic “seat” that could be used if necessary. It folded up when not in use. Shampoo and soap dispensers were mounted next to the seat. Also, in addition to the wall-mounted showerhead, there also was a handheld showerhead attached to a long bit of flexible tubing.

Greg seemed nervous. Jim said: “Don’t worry. Nobody else is likely to want to shower this late at night. Besides, the shower door is frosted. Nobody can see inside. You would be amazed how much fun I have had in here!” As he spoke, Jim slowly removed Greg’s towel and looked down. “Fuck!” he exclaimed. Even soft, Greg’s junk was impressive, way bigger than Jim was erect. “C’mon, big boy. Lemme soap you up!”

Jim slipped off his towel as well, hung them on the towel hooks, and pulled Greg into the shower, closing the door behind them.

Jim took the lead, turning on the water and letting it warm up. He used the handheld showerhead to spray them both down, the hot water dripping off their muscular bodies and creating a cloud of steam. Jim faced Greg and started shampooing Greg’s hair. Because of their height difference, Greg had to bend over for Jim to reach the top of his head. This brought their faces close together, and Jim used the opportunity to give Greg a deep kiss, which Greg eagerly returned.

After Jim rinsed the shampoo from Greg’s hair, Greg returned the favor. As Greg lathered up Jim’s hair, Jim’s hands wandered all over Greg’s bigger torso, stroking his arms, his chest, his lats, his abs—but intentionally avoiding Greg’s less-than-limp cock. Truth be told, Jim’s smaller cock was starting to show signs of life again as well.

After thoroughly rinsing Jim’s hair, Greg kissed him, wrapping his tongue around Jim’s and pressing his muscular body against the smaller man. Jim wrapped his arms around Greg, moving his hands down Greg’s back and squeezing his ass cheeks tightly.

“OK, enough fun for now,” Jim gasped, pushing Greg away. “Back to business.”

Jim used the soap pump on the wall to lather his hands thoroughly. Then, starting at Greg’s shoulders, Jim soaped up every inch of Greg’s body. He paid special attention to his pecs and his nipples, squeezing and massaging them. After scrubbing Greg’s abs, he skipped over Greg’s growing cock and washed Greg’s legs, starting first on his quads then making Greg turn around so Jim could wash his well-defined hamstrings. Jim got some more soap from the dispenser, then washed Greg’s wide back. As he soaped up Greg’s ass, Jim made Greg spread his legs. Jim’s nimble fingers massaged both ass cheeks, working closer and closer to Greg’s inviting asshole. Jim gently slipped one finger, then two, inside.

“Woooh!” Greg gasped, enjoying the feeling a lot more than he thought he would. “That feels . . . so good!”

“Yeah, big man, you like that feeling, don’t you? Jim’s making you feel good, right?”

“Yeah, so good!”

Jim abruptly stopped and pulled out his fingers. “Time to rinse off!”

“Shit, no, keep going . . . .”

“Nope, big man, now you need to do me!”

Jim used the handheld showerhead to rinse off Greg from head to toe.

Greg eagerly soaped his hands and started to wash Jim’s body. He imitated what Jim had done to him, starting at Jim’s neck and soaping up every inch of his front. Greg spent a lot of extra time soaping up Jim’s small but muscular arms, as well as his rock-hard abs. When Greg started soaping up Jim’s erect cock, Jim stopped him after two or three strokes.

“Hey now, stop that! You haven’t finished yet! Do my back side.” Jim turned around so that his back was to Greg.

Greg grumbled a bit, but he obeyed. He started soaping, stroking, and massaging Jim’s shoulders and back. Although the smaller jock was less muscular than Greg, his definition was incredible, and Greg found himself growing hard thinking about Jim. In fact, Greg’s cock was so large now that it was bumping against Jim, several inches above Jim’s cute ass. His cock had started leaking precum, and a thin white streak was creeping down Jim’s lower back.

“What’s this?” Jim said in mock surprise, reaching behind him to feel and squeeze the behemoth. Watching his small hands try to encircle his girth made Greg grow even harder. “Ooh, I forgot to soap up your cock, didn’t I?” Jim looked over his shoulder up at Greg and smiled deviously. “Well, guess I better take care of that, right now!”

He made Greg sit on the edge of the plastic seat, facing the shower door. By now, Greg’s cock was at full mast, extending a full foot in front of him. Jim moved in front of him, still with his back towards Greg. As he looked over his shoulder at Greg, Jim slowly moved backward, his ass getting closer and closer to Greg’s cock. Greg couldn’t believe it. Was Jim going to try to impale himself on Greg’s big tool? It would never fit!

It turned out that Greg was wrong, but he wasn’t disappointed for long. As Jim got closer, he used his hand to push Greg’s cock down so that it slid underneath his ass, under his balls, until it came out the other side. As Jim pressed his backside against Greg’s abs, he looked down and saw Greg’s enormous cock extending between his legs, underneath his own hard and leaky cock. Twice as thick as his own, and several inches longer besides, Greg’s cock was pointed straight at the shower door.

“Now let’s see what this monster can do,” Jim whispered. He reached over to the dispenser and got a handful of soap. He worked the soap into a lather, then lovingly applied it to Greg’s cock. With both hands, he encircled Greg’s cock and started a slow and steady stroke, back and forth, back and forth. At the same time, he scooted his ass back and forth along the top of Greg’s cock, proving yet more pleasurable stimulation.

Greg’s hands were not idle, either. He used them to stroke and squeeze all of Jim’s muscular body, which was still soapy. The slick feel of skin on skin made Greg and Jim even hotter. Greg also used his big hands to squeeze and stroke Jim’s much smaller, but still hard, cock.

As the two intensified their stroking, Jim started to imagine that Greg’s massive dick was his. “God, such a big cock! So wide, so huge! What I would give . . . to have a cock like this!” he panted. “To be able to get up every morning and know that I was hung like a horse . . . it wouldn’t matter . . . that I was smaller everywhere else . . . just so I was big . . . where it really counted . . . !”

Jim’s hands started moving faster and faster on Greg’s slicked-up cock, his grip getting tighter and tighter as Greg moaned his approval, “faster, yeah, that’s it, faster, fasTER!” By now Greg was using one hand to jerk off Jim and the other to play with Jim’s nipples.

Greg started to feel a familiar tingle in the root of his cock. “Man, I’m close! Gonna blow pretty soon! That feels so good!”

“You think this feels good? Just wait until our cock feels this!” Jim yelled. He reached over with one hand and turned on the handheld showerhead full blast. While still stroking Greg’s colossus with one hand, he aimed the showerhead at Greg’s bloated balls. The stream was just close enough to make Greg’s balls start to tingle, then throb, then pulse, then spasm, faster and faster until Greg passed the point of no return. “Come on you fucker, show me how much you can cum!!”

“Oh . . . my . . . FUCK!!!!” Greg screamed as a steady stream of white cum exploded out of his cockhead and coating the door on the other side of the stall. He had never cum this much before! Jim milked Greg’s cock, stroking it over and over and squeezing every last drop of cum from it. As Greg continued to spurt, he redoubled his stroking of Jim’s cock and was rewarded with a smaller but equally intense cum from his shower partner.

As they came down from their orgasmic high, they stood up and rinsed the cum and soap from each other’s body. After another long and passionate kiss, Jim looked up at Greg. For the first time Greg had know him, Jim looked hesitant. “Listen, Greg . . . this has been fun and all. But, you know I’ve never gonna be able to get that log in my ass, you know? It’s just too big. Just like I’m always gonna have this puny little dick, no matter how much I work out. Is that gonna be a problem . . . for us? Assuming that you want there to be an ‘us’?”

Greg looked down at Jim . . . at his wet hair, his cute face, his tight body, his bright eyes. Should he tell Jim about the tube of cream that was still in Greg’s jeans back in Jim’s room? No, not now. Right now Jim was perfect, just the way he was.

Greg reached around Jim, giving him a great big bear hug, and kissed him deeply. Jim's feel almost left the ground. After a moment, Greg broke the kiss and said, "Does that answer your question?"

[to be continued]

Ryne

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Darn, was hoping he'd O.D. On the cream...

varina1

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
kinda a new thing, liking someone just the way they are.... I like it..... i mean if he wants a huge cock up his ass he can always sit on Chris' cock for fun & games