Medicine Show

GBB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Longbow, if I may make the sugestion: Do not be writing your story in the reply box.

You should edit in another editor and then cut and paste into the reply box. It's a damned shame when you spend a half hour editing something, and there's an internet disconnect and your new edit is lost. It's just safer to edit you story locally, and then dump it out on the web.

BTW, I am enjoying this.

Longbow9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Nobody in the room spoke. Bruce's cock stuck out from his pants like a colossal bratwurst. Still not fully hard, it pulsed lightly in his hands. Terry was agog. It was even bigger than he'd estimated when Bruce sat down. The head alone was longer than his entire erection had been only a few days ago, and too big around for Bruce to enclose in his hand. The mushroom cap stood out from the rest of the shaft like a big, pink plum. Terry found himself suddenly flashing back to his family vacation to Sequoia National Park a few years back.
"That can't be real." Mrs. Anderson said finally, breaking the spell that had bound the rest of the room "I've seen some big ones in my time, but that's obviously a prosthetic."
"No, it's real. Tug it if you don't believe me." Bruce dropped his pants the rest of the way. The room gasped again when his pants hit the floor. Bruce had obviously done some remodeling of his ballsack, too. They were nearly as large as Terry's and clung tightly to the thick base of his still swelling monster erection.
"Never mind, I believe you... I just... Don't believe it!"
Mrs. Whitney had gone completely pale "Brucie... How did this happen? When did this happen?"
Bruce opened his mouth, about to relate the whole story of the past week, but he caught sight of Terry, again desperately signaling for him to stay quiet. He realized that at this point, his cock was so unbelievable that his parents, and Terry's, would probably believe anything he told them. On top of that, his frustration and impatience with his parents' super straight-edged lifestyle had been building almost to a boiling point. He didn't really feel like sharing the truth about the cream with them, but he did have something he wanted to get off his chest all the same...
"It's been happening for a while mom." Bruce said, not bothering to hide the edge in his voice "I just... I didn't want to say anything about it because I was so embarrassed. I did my best to hide it. I usually keep it taped up so that the kids at school wouldn't see it and make fun of me or think I was a freak."
"Oh son, we'd never think you were a freak. Why didn't you think you could tell us?"
"Oh, really, it's not obvious, Mom? Remember your other son? My brother, Jeff? You kicked him out of the house! You never talk to him! You almost never even have him over for holidays because you're so ashamed! You make me feel ashamed whenever I do anything 'different' or 'unusual'! You once sent me to bed without any supper because I asked if I could get a tattoo! So how do you think I feel about this, huh? Why do you think I didn't tell you!?"
"That's no way to talk to your mother!" Mr. Whitney stood up.
"That's no way to talk to me! This is exactly what I'm talking about! If I'd tried to share with you what was going on with my body, you'd just end up punishing me for no reason!"
"Son, we'd never punish you for your changing body, you're in trouble for smoking pot! Whatever's going on with your hormones we can talk about later, but when you started doing drugs you betrayed your parents' trust!"
"What 'trust'!? You two have never trusted me for as long as I've lived! The weekly inspections? The curfew? The diet? You don't even believe me now when I'm telling you I haven't been smoking weed with Jeff!"
"Then why does your backpack smell like marijuana?"
"Because Jeff's whole trailer smells like marijuana, Dad! I've been hanging out with him because he and Terry are the only people I can talk to about this!"
"And the jar of semen?" Terry's mom interrupted "You two have been doing more over at Jeff's than just talking."
Bruce stammered. He was just venting his pent up frustrations. He hadn't thought far enough ahead to explain the jar of cream. Luckily Terry stepped in.
"That... may have been my fault." Said Terry.
Everyone turned to look at him now.
"I know this is going to sound weird... but please, hear me out. There was nothing sexual going on, but Bruce was really worried about his... you know... his dick. He thought it would never stop growing. We didn't know how to help him, but he didn't wanna tell you guys. We finally convinced him yesterday to... you know... take a sample. We thought we could send it to a doctor or something, maybe find out what was going on. We didn't watch him do it or anything!"
The tension in the room started to ease a little. Terry's dad finally started laughing.
"What, you guys were just gonna walk up to the hospital with a jar of semen and drop it off at the front desk?" he did a buffonish imitation of Terry's voice "Oh, hey doc. Our friend here has a ginormous ding dong and we were hoping maybe your could run this through your science machine and find out what's wrong with him!"
In spite of his anger, Mr. Whitney was unable to contain an amused snort. He was visibly trying to control his laughter. By now Terry's mom was laughing, too. Mrs. Whitney didn't laugh, but she couldn't look at anyone, either and had to bite her lip. Terry laughed in spite of himself.
Bruce broke in "And neither of us are on drugs! Make us take a drug test if you don't believe us! If we've smoked weed in the past thirty days, it'll show up!"
Obviously the Whitneys hadn't thought of that because their entire demeanor suddenly changed. A drug test, of course!
"You're right, son. I think we've all acted a little rashly. When we get home, we can talk about all this."
"Will you let me go to Amherst?"
"We'll see what the drug test says first, then make a decision after that. Don't worry, Son, I'm sure you'll pass. We trust you." he tousled Bruce's hair.
Bruce frowned.
"Oh and Son..." his father added.
"Yeah?"
"For God's sake, pull up your pants!"

Last edited:

AustinPA

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mrs. Anderson has seen some big ones in her time? let her have some fun with Bruce and the biggest one she has seen.

Panda

Experimental Member
Media
Still really enjoying this story!

I'm sensing a potential issue with the drug test - they did use some of Jeff's weed in the cream...

Mcbubble

Experimental Member
Media
In regards to the rents, Glad that they are starting to back off and trusting a bit their kids.

As per the drug test, lets just hope that the hemp doesnt get into the body from contact! ^_^ Good job so far!!

Longbow9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Defusing the anger and tension in the air may have gotten Terry and Bruce out of most of their trouble, but after Bruce left, Terry was still stuck talking to his parents for more than an hour. More like getting talked at by his parents while they explained the dangers of hanging out with habitual drug users, and some facts about the human body with which he'd been familiar since middle school. He nodded along and did his best to look like he was learning a lesson. By the time he escaped back up to his room, he was exhausted and emotionally drained, and he still had a date with Alice in an hour!
He flopped down on his bed.
"Ohhhh, man." he laughed, thinking again of Bruce's monster cock. He was going to make a big impression at Amherst, that's for sure! He rubbed his own cock through his jeans and his thoughts drifted again to the cream stuffed in the back of his desk drawer. Maybe a few more inches wouldn't hurt?
He imagined the look on Alice's face when he unleashed a monster like Bruce's on her. Just the thought made him stiffen. He unzipped his pants and whipped out his cock, stroking it with long, smooth passes up the shaft and teasing the back of the head. He imagined Alice's firm tits pressed against his arm and the touch of her lips against-
His door burst open!
"OhmyGod!"
"OhmyGod did you see the size of Bruce's OHSHIT!"
May and June had chosen the exact worst moment to invade his privacy. They yelped and ran out of the room. Terry practically fell over himself trying to stuff his erection back into his pants. The girls came back a few seconds later, peeking through the crack of the door first to make sure he was fully zipped up.
"What..."
"...the Hell...."
"was that?" They demanded.
"Nothing, it was nothing! Learn to knock for Chrissakes! Get out of my room!"
The twins didn't budge.
"That sure wasn't nothing." said May.
"Yeah." said June "What the hell is going on? First Bruce whips out the monster to eat all monsters..."
"And now you have a fat cock, too."
Terry blushed "I dunno what you're talking about."
The twins weren't buying it "Whatever 'big brother'. Your dick hasn't grown an inch since you were five years old and skinny dipping in the kiddy pool. Now all of a sudden you've got enough that you'd need three hands to jerk it all off at once. Something's up."
"Nothing's up! Get out!" he stood up and started pushing them out the door. They resisted, but he was too strong.
"You and Bruce have been up to something. We're going to find out! You can't hide the truth!" they said as he slammed the door. He waited until he heard them stomp down the stairs and out the back door.
Damn. They were right. They would dig through his stuff until they found the cream. He had to get it out of the house... Maybe give it back to Jeff... But he didn't have time! It was already coming up on 11 o'clock and he had a date.
He pulled the paper-wrapped jam jar full of extension cream out of his desk drawer and stuffed it in his backpack. He took his backpack to the closet and hid it underneath a pile of laundry and Lacrosse equipment. Hopefully, that would delay the twins long enough for him to have his date. When he came back, he'd get it out of the house for good.
Terry quickly swapped out his jeans for a pair that hung a little more loose. No point in spoiling the surprise, right? He pulled on a good shirt and dashed out the door.
Terry didn't see May and June on his way out, but they saw him.
When he'd kicked them out of his room. They'd immediately run downstairs, out the back of the house and scrambled up the tree planted outside Terry's bedroom window. They knew he was up to something with Bruce. Nobody comes by a cock like that naturally. At least not Bruce, the boy they'd been peeking on in the men's locker room since second semester.
They knew all the boys' cocks. Bruce's was nice, but it was never anything remotely as big as the boa constrictor they'd seen him unleash from their hiding place at the top of the stairs.
Seeing Terry's newly enlarged equipment confirmed something was going on. Both of them agreed that it probably had something to do with the trunk he and Bruce had spent all day moving out of the attic, and whatever was in Terry's backpack must have been connected as well. Otherwise, why would he hide it in the closet?

Reactions: Mashi

Longbow9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Alice sat in Ma Magoo's, bouncing her leg and checking her watch. Terry wasn't late, but she'd already been there for twenty minutes. She'd been looking forward to this moment for a long time. Ever since he turned her down for Senior Prom. She'd taken his idiot teammate, Doug Winston, instead, and danced with one eye on Terry all night, just to see if she were making him jealous. Terry didn't even seem to notice. He didn't even care that she'd given Doug a handjob in the bathroom stall! She'd even made sure Terry found out through her friends. It was humiliating!
The handjob had been useful in another way, however. While she was pumping Doug's cock, she was also pumping him for information about Terry. That's where she found out that all the guys on the Lacrosse team thought Terry was gay, but she also learned something else.
"Yeah, his dick is so small, you can't even see it through his pubes." Doug told her. As if he were one to talk about dick size, she thought. His was barely longer than her hand was wide, and maybe a little thicker than a roll of quarters. He came in under a minute and then tried to feel her up under her bra. She let him, but was disgusted with herself afterward and spent the whole next day crying in her room. Oh yes, you can bet Terry was going to pay... She smiled to herself and ran her hand over the iPhone in her pocket.
Terry entered the restaurant a few minutes later. Damn, but he's gorgeous. She thought. His hair was so black it almost glinted blue in the sunlight. His strong jaw was set and determined, and he had the deepest, cutest brown eyes. The rest of his body was fine, too. She loved how his biceps filled his sleeves and how his pecs-
No time to get distracted! Focus! There was a mission. This faggy little babydick had humiliated her, and it was almost payback time.
Showtime. She adjusted her bra and made sure her cleavage was pressed up tight against the peekaboo window of her salmon pink tank top.
"Hey Terry!" she waved and cooed in her sexiest voice.
"Oh, hey, Alice!" Terry waved back and came over and sat down.
"I was worried you were gonna be late."
"Yeah, me too, I've had the craziest morning!"
"Oh yeah, tell me about it."
"Maybe in a sec. You wanna get some pizza? I'm paying."
You sure will be.
"Sure. I'd like an extra large sausage. Or maybe you'd rather get a small?" She winked at him.
"Um, I was thinking medium? I dunno if I could handle an extra large right now. I guess we could take some home if we don't finish..."
"I'm hungry enough to eat a horse. Let's get the extra large." She winked again.
Extra large meets extra small... she thought.
"Fine by me." Said Terry, a little weirded out. What the hell was going on here? What was with all the winking and weird inflection? Damn she was sexy all the same, though. Did her tits get bigger since school ended? He had to fight to keep his eyes on hers.
Terry went up to the window and ordered the giant sausage.
"With lots of sauce." Alice called over her shoulder at him.
They made chitchat while they waited for their order. Terry grabbed the pizza when their order was called. He set the piping hot, extra large sausage down on the table between them. He broke off a slice. Alice just watched.
"Hey, Alice. I've been meaning to talk to you." he said between bites of pizza.
"Oh yeah?"
"Yeah, about Senior Prom... I'm sorry for how I behaved. I guess I was just shy. I hope I can make it up to you somehow. I think you're really cute, and I've always had kind of a crush on you. Is your... you know... offer still open?"
Offer? What.. Oh right! This was perfect. She grinned. Here I was worried I'd have to wrestle his pants off. He's going to take them off for me!"
"Aren't you going to have some? I thought you said you were starving."
Alice whipped her hand across the table and grabbed his wrist. The other hand snapped down to his thigh.
"Oh, I'm hungry for some extra large sausage all right. And the offer is still open, but you have to act now. It expires in... Thirty seconds." She winked and grinned again. Terry swallowed.
"Uhhh, right here in the restaurant?" he glanced around. The lunch crowd had already started to trickle in.
"Yeah. We won't get caught. Come on stud... You said you wanted to make it up to me..." she licked her lips.
"Well, I..."
"Come on!"
"Okok, just, let's be discreet about it..." Terry was hoping to get into Alice's tight little pants, yes, but he had sort of pictured somewhere a little less public for him to lose his virginity. Lucky for him he'd brought a couple of condoms. He hoped he'd still fit them. There hadn't been time to go out and buy Magnums or anything.
They waited until no one in the kitchen was looking and the rest of the patrons didn't seem to be paying attention, then walked nonchalantly toward the restrooms.
Alice knocked, no one was inside. Alice yanked Terry in by his collar and shut the door behind him, throwing the bolt.
"Wow. Agressive." Terry smiled.
"Drop your pants."
Terry unzipped his fly and hurriedly pushed his trousers to the ground. Alice quickly dug out her phone and set it to camera mode, ready to snap a picture the moment he straightened up.
"This is for turning me down at Prom you-"
Terry stood back up straight.
"Huh?"
Alice rapid fire snapped the photos, then dropped the phone. The image of Terry's 7" half-hardon lingered on the screen for a split second before the camera filed it away.
Alice was dumbstruck.
"Where... How... That's!"
"Extra large?" Terry offered.
"Yeah. Holy shit!"
"You were expecting something else?"
"Well, yeah. Doug said you were... Never mind. Damn! How big is it?"
"9 1/2 inches, last time I measured."
"No way!"
Alice took a step back. She hadn't intended to do anything aside from snap a few embarrassing pictures of Terry and then escape from the restaurant before he had time to react. Alice was suddenly very aware that she was locked in the bathroom with a half naked boy who was expecting to have sex with her. Oh and he had a cock the size of a baseball bat. She bit her lip and looked around nervously.
"Hey, um. You should go." she said.
"What!? But you just dragged me in here!"
She teared up a little "Forget it, okay!? I changed my mind! Get the hell out!" she started to raise her voice.
The last thing Terry wanted after the crazy events of the past few days was for word to get to his parents that he'd been arrested for attempted rape. He didn't press the issue. He pulled up his pants, cast her an angry glare, then turned to unbolt the lock.
"Wait..." Alice couldn't believe she was doing this.
"What now?" He looked over his shoulder.
"Um... I guess you could stay. If you want." The shock from seeing that huge swinger had started to wear off, replaced by the awareness that her panties had been wet since the minute Terry walked into the restaurant.
"Look, I don;t want any trouble. Maybe it's better if I go..."
"No. Really. I was just startled! It's just... I thought..." she rubbed her hand behind her neck "Doug told me you were small."
That son of a bitch. Terry thought.
"Doug's a liar."
"Obviously. I've never seen anyone as big as you."
"You see a lot of guys' cocks?"
"No!" she pushed him "I mean, you know. Just around! Doug wasn't very big."
Terry remembered how only a few weeks ago, he'd been bitterly envious of Doug's cock, and Doug was the third smallest guy on the team.
"Yeah, he's the second smallest guy on the team." Terry smiled at the change of fortunes. "I should have warned you, but you seemed pretty mad at me at Prom."
"It's okay. Um..."
"Yeah?"
"Could I see yours again? Maybe touch it?"
Terry didn't have to be asked twice. He unzipped his pants and flopped out his dick. It was almost fully hard now.
Alice reached down, timidly at first. It was warm in her hand. She could feel his pulse through the spongy flesh. It got harder as she held it. Her hand didn't even make it all the way around!
A lot bigger than a roll of quarters. She thought.
Terry wasn't sure what to do. He stroked his hand down her back. She shivered and placed her other hand against his pecs.
"Could you take off your shirt?" she asked.
He did. It was amazing. She dropped his cock and ran her hands up his abs, feeling every ridge. Before she knew what she was doing, she was stripping off her top. Terry gripped her bare waist. It was narrow and trim. Her skin was cool against his hands.
"Terry." she said before he could pull her close.
"Yea?"
"I'm a virgin."
"Me too."
She stripped off her pants. She wasn't wearing sexy panties. They had bears on them. Her pubic hair was visible as a dark patch through the white fabric, and a small spot of moisture was spread out from her crotch.
She laughed nervously and pulled her panties down.
"Do you have a condom?" she asked.
"Yeah..." he dropped down and searched through his jeans pocket until he found the Trojan Ultra-Ribbed. He fiddled with the wrapper and tore it along the top.
"Let me." Alice took the condom and took a few seconds trying to slip it over his fat cockhead, flipped it around, and started to unroll it.
"You're not going to blow me first?" he asked.
"Oh, uh. Did you want me to?" She'd never had a cock in her mouth in her life. Handjobs had been her limit so far.
"Not really I guess. It's just what they always do in pornos..."
She went back to unrolling the condom. It was a stretch, but it fit. Terry pressed close to her. His erection was hot and hard against her stomach. She grabbed it and guided it into her pussy.
"Ow!" It felt even bigger than it looked
"Sorry."
"Owowow!"
"Sorry. We can-"
"Shut up for a second, okay?" She was concentrating on working it in. Inch by inch, it stretched her lips wide. The ridges felt like mountains. She could feel it slide in faster now. A sudden ache in her stomach told her it had hit her cervix.
"Woooow.." her voice trembled.
Terry's pulse thundered. His cock pulsed like the beat of a base drum. He wondered if she could feel it throbbing in her. She could.
Slowly, Terry began to slide his cock out and back in. There was a thin film of blood on the condom.
"It's okay." She said.
Instinct and the lessons learned from watching a thousand hours of porn started to take over. His thrusts became more confident.
Alice gritted her teeth. Fuck, this was painful! She almost begged him to stop, but she couldn't. It hurt... but it hurt so good! Beneath the chorus of pain echoing in her pussy, there was a backbeat of pleasure that was growing more intense with every stroke of Terry's massive shaft. She could feel the head sliding through her and slamming into her cervix.
"Ohhhhhh...." she moaned. He was pounding harder now. His cock rushing through her like a freight train. He pushed her up against the wall to get a better angle.
"Oh yes!" The first beginnings of an orgasm spasmed through her tight pussy.
"Fuck me! Oh Yes ohhhh yesssssssss!" Electric fires of pleasure tore through her body. She dug her nails into his back and wrapped her legs around his waist. Terry was running on pure adrenaline now, he carried her weight easily and pounded faster.
The first orgasm hit like a thunderclap. She gushed hot honey down his shaft and bit him in the shoulder to keep from screaming.
He kept going. A second, smaller climax shuddered through her, followed by a third and fourth. The mixture of pain and pleasure was intense. She could feel another one coming like a rolling wave. This one was going to be huge. Terry gritted his teeth and started spacing out his thrusts a little to give her the benefit of his whole length.
"Fuuuuuuuuuuck!" She came so hard she saw stars. Her pussy gripped his shaft so tight Terry couldn't hold it anymore.
"Urghhhhhhnnnnn!" He shuddered as he came, blowing his load felt like opening the valve on a firehose. His cock swelled visibly with each shot.
They dropped to the ground, panting and soaked. Their ears stopped ringing after a few seconds and they realized someone was pounding on the door.
"I've called the cops! You get out of there or I'll break down the door!" the manager's angry voice boomed from the other side.
They scrambled to get dressed. Terry yanked off the condom, splattering jizz all over the floor, he tossed it into the trash and pulled up his pants.
"On three!" he said to Alice.
"Huh?"
"Three!" Terry unbolted the door and threw it open. He pushed through the manager and bolted for the exit, dragging Alice behind him. They ran three blocks before they stopped in an alley to catch their breath. They both broke into a gout of hysterical laughter. Then Alice gasped.
"Fuck!" she said "My phone!"

Last edited:
Reactions: Mashi