"medium" package?

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Would you be turned on if you saw a guy with a bulge that wasn't really big, but was still there to an extent?

also, what would you compare this size to anyway? what would you considered a "medium" bulge?

rimmer9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
yes, any bulge on a guy is sexy, doesn't matter about the size. for me it's the shape and surprise element. Anyway in my experience the size can be deceptive. I think i've said before that I have a friend with small to avaerage penis but big balls and he can look massive.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
I've noticed when my balls hang, it doesn't appear that I have that much of a bulge, even though my penis hangs at almost 5" soft. But when my balls tighten up, it pushes my cock out, making a noticeable bulge.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my balls are kinda big but my dick is pretty average, sometimes even embarrassingly small when limp. Whenever I wear any soft material that kinda reveals a bulge you can see the outline of my dick which is pretty embarrassing because like I said, it can be pretty small...if I wear harder fabric like jeans or something then the bulge doesn't really show up anyway.

hotofficeguy

Experimental Member
Media
Im in the same boat. My cock is 6.5x5 but i hang about 3in, but i have a nice set of balls. I can sit on them on a hot day, lol. Anyway i wear flat front pants a lot. I keep my cock in place with tight underwear. The problem with that is my balls push my cock forward and out. So i present a nice bulge. Sometimes it might be wash day and ill have to wear boxers and that can get embarrasing. I also think a bulge is made up of two things, cock placement on your pelvis and the size of your balls.