Medium's Jake Weber

rav27

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know this post is old (11 years to be exact lol) and yes, his bulge was everything and everywhere! The only thing that kinda made me cringe about the bugling especially because of the size, was when he had those morning scenes around the girls/kids.

People don't go around thinking of kids in that manner.

DarkUndeadSlayer

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
People don't go around thinking of kids in that manner.
Well…
My Movie 86-720p60.mov

I can’t 100% agree with you on that lol… Everyday we learn new shit or hear confirmation from the peers of people in the industry that had horror stories on how fucked up and perverted Hollywood really is.

Obviously this show was filmed years ago during a different time and I wasn’t trying to say this was done intentionally, I was just shocked especially since I never noticed it as a kid when this show first aired vs now as an adult, and viewing the show again via a pair of adult’s eyes and the perspective of what I would’ve felt if those were my daughters or nieces and knowing they could’ve made him wear some compression shorts or tight fitting underwear underneath to reduce the visibility of his junk…

Nowadays, the filming industry and the viewing audience “here in the US” are more self conscious about how certain things look on camera “today” when filming with kids vs how things looked back then. A whole entire show got canceled “by the public” on Netflix a few years ago because of its lack of self awareness when it came to what’s appropriate when filming scenes with children.

Again, my comment wasn’t meant to be that deep or taken seriously, just a rant on how big his shit was in the show lol and how it’s crazy that production let it slide throughout the entire filming of the show because “today”, 9 times out of 10, you won’t see a male character bulging HEAVILY in scenes with kids especially here in the US.