Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys,
Found this site and thought it was cool. Perfect blend of straight guys and gay guys getting along. Can't beat that brotherly love. I enjoy some fitness sites but the haters get old so I'd been looking for a new place to hang my hat. I have to say I'm impressed with the range of conversation that I have observed here. I waited to join the group until I saw that safe guards of photos from minors...cause that would bother me big time.

OK, yeah, some of you guys are like hung off the map, can't imagine. I'm pretty much 6x6 hard so thought that made a nice "CUBE." Got say that is a real 6x6 not guys that are the same length and claim 10. I have never thought of myself more than average but really most guys I have "met" are an inch slimmer or shoter. So, I'm not complaining even though most here are way bigger.

Pushing 40 this year, in a great relationship (6 years). I work with lots of women and just kind of miss the male energy on a day to day basis. So that's the intro and just wanted to say hi. CUBE

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey, CUBE! It's great to have you here. I hope you'll stick around and become a frequent poster. The more the merrier!

Supportive Female

Just Browsing
Media
Hey, Cube!

There's plenty of testosterone on this site, loads of it you might say.... ;)

I don't remember much geometry (it was decades ago!), but I seem to remember one equation:

The Area of a Penis = Pi Arse Squared

Welcome!

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by KinkGuy@May 28 2005, 08:57 PM
Welcome Cube! And 6x6 ain't nothing to sneeze at! Thicker is gooder! Let us hear from you often.
[post=315784]Quoted post[/post]​

AMEN, Kink! welcome CUBE.

Could you give us brief description of yourself...height, weight, etc?

Thicker is gooder INDEED.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Lex+May 28 2005, 05:47 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lex &#064; May 28 2005, 05:47 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-KinkGuy@May 28 2005, 08:57 PM
Welcome Cube&#33;  And 6x6 ain&#39;t nothing to sneeze at&#33;  Thicker is gooder&#33;  Let us hear from you often.
[post=315784]Quoted post[/post]​

AMEN, Kink&#33; welcome CUBE.

Could you give us brief description of yourself...height, weight, etc?

Thicker is gooder INDEED.
[post=315800]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

6 ft...maybe just over, about 200 lbs. Level 3 on the trimmer for my head...the one on my shoulders I mean. I have a trimmed but wide goatee that is about half grey. Just light body hair. Slender to normal build. Reading this I sound pretty hot huh? I need to lose a few pounds in the middle as of late. I&#39;m handsom enough not to get stoned on the street, but not handsom enough that I don&#39;t have to work in the public school system each day. Oh yeah, I have a size 12 shoe :evilgrin:

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh yeah, Lex I looked you up on that other site you listed. OK, you are one masculine dude. Good for you for being proud of your physique. Looks great.

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorry I&#39;m late, I got a bit distracted bitchslapping morons.

*takes deep breath*

Welcome to the site Cube. I look foward to reading your posts and getting to know you. Please direct any idiots or trolls you encounter to the rear entrance where I will be waiting with a hatchet. :evilgrin:

Enjoy the site :)

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thanks for the compliment CUBE. You DO sound hot man. As you can tell, I like S&P, hairy, older white men. WOOF&#33;

And as far as my being masculine--yeah--I am. Just remember, Masculinity is not the province of straight men. A Man is a man is a man. I am bi, I am masculine.

I look forward to interacting with ya, bro&#33;

hung_big: Damn it&#33; And he said he was a little disturbed by minors :(

*Kicks can out of thread* :p

I&#39;ll just have to settle with sitting in the closet watching Cube and Landshark...