meet matt!

bigschnaz

Just Browsing
Media
hey everyone...so i'm posting this for my friend matt...he is freaking huge! i'm not small myself...actually i used to think that i was big before i met him...but he seems so big that i'm in awe...and i had to tell the world! lol :redface:

please tell me if i'm crazy but isn't he freaking huge?? some friends and i made a facebook group in honor of him - Matt Brown has the biggest dick I've ever seen! | Facebook

so...tell me...is that as awesome as i think it is or am i crazy?? :confused:

johnny

bigschnaz

Just Browsing
Media
well its facebook, its not like im trying to promote my own site or anything. i guess i could upload a pic here but i was really just wondering what other people thought...didn't want to go around posting pics of someone else all over the internet!

bigschnaz

Just Browsing
Media
yeah fair enough. i kinda forgot about this site. well if anyone's curious you can just go to facebook and search for matt brown if you don't want to click on a link!

coolbrotha86

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Well the pic is certainly suggesting that he's packin heat lol. He didn't happen to put you up to this did he? It looked like he was waiting for responses just as much as you are. And... You didn't want to post pics of people over the internet? Aren't there more people on facebook than there are on here? He's not bad looking either. Some people get all the love...