Meet someone you have known online...

jordanj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Same here, I've met loads of people. Varied between shags or mates. It's been the shags that I've had a couple who were just not my kinda person after all and sometimes really crap in the sack. In all honesty, the fault there is mine for not finding out enough about them before I've decided to hit the sack with them. Still yet to meet any weirdos.

1hotcookie

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well, I'm going to experience something I've never been through before, so I'm here to check out the personal experiences of someone who has already lived this. A couple of months ago I met this guy online, he's from Italy (my homecountry) and he's a very nice guy, at least from what I can see in our talks. We talk often and for long time, about no matter which topic, and it is so good I never thought it was possible with someone I only knew online.
Now he told me that he is coming for work in Bordeaux (which is quite close to Toulouse, the city I live in) and will stay a week. He asked me to meet him and now I feel so weird because I want to meet him and at the same time I am scared...
I know what I wrote here sounds silly :p but I'd be relieved to know if someone has ever experienced to meet in real someone who they have known online.
Thanks for your help! :)

I've met a few people that I had met online and the nervous/excited feeling never goes away. All of mine turned out great though and I actually have a guy I met coming to see me again today :biggrin1:

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've met up with a couple of people I met on line. There is also one guy that I knew and then met up with because of ran across him, on line.

Only was there a meeting, with an online person that was unwanted. A guy was changing, next to me, at the gym, and he recognized me, while looking at my semi-erect cock (I was worked up from working out and wanted to get home to my girlfriend and boyfriend). That freaked me out and I removed all pics, for a while.