Meet Zuzanna, she is from Sweden and she is gonna pump*slap*YOU up!

bobabooey69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

iwk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

doctorro

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
she is nice now, but she was incredible with her red hair, smaller implants. look for some bang bros stuff with her, her ass was best in the biss back then

bobabooey69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Eww... Disgusting! Nothing I get turned off more than by overly fit women with fake, fake, fake body parts.

Her boobs may be enhanced, but not ridiculous. But I do not consider her overly fit. I mean she still looks deliciously feminine, and not one of those adam apple, square jawed monstrosities.

A friend described her as a "brick house". Yeeeeoooow!

B_abc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Eww... Disgusting! Nothing I get turned off more than by overly fit women with fake, fake, fake body parts.

Overly fit? You got to be kidding me. This chick is ripped but she looks 100 per cent feminine. I for one, love a toned body. This chick is unbelievably hot.

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Overly fit? You got to be kidding me. This chick is ripped but she looks 100 per cent feminine. I for one, love a toned body. This chick is unbelievably hot.
You're also bi if I'm reading your 70-30 ratio correctly. Ever think that maybe you're attracted to manly features as well as feminine ones? (I don't mean this in a negative way, just saying)

I'm personally only attracted to women who are overtly feminine in their shape. Gotta have an hourglass figure. I like what I call 'animated' features. Big eyes, big smile, big lips, big boobs, curvy hips, big ass... But on a frame that's fit enough not to have flabby arms or gut, but not so fit that there is muscle definition on her abs, back, etc.

The only 'manly' feature that I seem to favor is a strong jawline, but I'm pretty sure that's because this trait runs in my own family, so I grew up being comforted by such faces.

Jelena Jensen is pretty much my dream girl.

Last edited:

justasimpleguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ummm, this chick is amazing. I don't understand what it is with dudes who can't handle chicks being in as good/better shape than they are. It's not like she's some roided up freakish bodybuilder.

She's totally cute, totally toned and tight everywhere and I bet she fucks like a tiger.

B_hijack

Experimental Member
Media

Sure, her tits are fake, but so are many womens'. What is so disgusting about her? I think she has an amazing body that shows how dedicated she is to fitness. She's poetry in motion.

Can one be "overly-fit"?

I bet she fucks like a tiger.

There's one way to find out.

B_abc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You're also bi if I'm reading your 70-30 ratio correctly. Ever think that maybe you're attracted to manly features as well as feminine ones? (I don't mean this in a negative way, just saying)

I'm personally only attracted to women who are overtly feminine in their shape. Gotta have an hourglass figure. I like what I call 'animated' features. Big eyes, big smile, big lips, big boobs, curvy hips, big ass... But on a frame that's fit enough not to have flabby arms or gut, but not so fit that there is muscle definition on her abs, back, etc.

The only 'manly' feature that I seem to favor is a strong jawline, but I'm pretty sure that's because this trait runs in my own family, so I grew up being comforted by such faces.

Jelena Jensen is pretty much my dream girl.

I'm not bi, the 70-30 thing is because I enjoy gay videos and I might want to do something with a guy one day but believe me, that has nothing to do with me liking this chick. In fact, when it comes to fantasizing about guys, I prefer twinks, really thin young-looking guys so...

I just freaking love a girl with a toned body.