Meeting a bf

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by hackalive, Dec 24, 2009.

1. hackalive

hackalive Member

I know this thread is probably already around, but how did you guys meet you current bfs?

2. hackalive

hackalive Member

especially how did you meet your first bf? I have no clue how to myself, how do you know or ask if they are gay, anyway to many questions the real one is how did you meet your first bf

3. rfw2010

rfw2010 New Member

I met him through a mutual friend who was attracted to me at the time and his then-best friend and freshman year roommate. Needless to say, he is no longer friends with either me or my bf... but Merry Christmas!

4. Beanie

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    waht iv found out the hard way is, never go looking for a boyfriend. if your single and want to be in a relationship let people know that your single and available but actively putting yourself in situations with the only intent is to find 'mister right' is definitely not the way to go.

im currently single and im looking but my philosophy is that things are meant to be, your BF will come to you, you just have to be patient. im sure there are guys out there who will disagree with me totally but in my experience this is the only way to go...

good luck :wink:

5. avg_joe

Gold Member

Don't have any boyfriend right now, but I've been trying to hook up with this guy whom I met at school. He is very cute, handsome, sexy, and gorgeous.

6. BigDallasDick8x6

Gold Member

Albums:
    Totally agree. Nothing is more of a turn off when dating someone than the feeling that they are "hunting" for a husband, that they have a plan and every night they check off the next step. How romantic. :rolleyes:

7. BigDallasDick8x6

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well if you're in a gay bar you don't have to ask if they are gay. If there aren't gay bars in your town (or you're not the bar type) then you need to go where you are likely to find the kind of guys you like. There are gay garden clubs, gay book clubs, gay sports clubs, etc etc etc.

8. emo18

emo18 New Member

Albums:
    We met at school :tongue:

Draft saved Draft deleted