Meeting and having sex with online date for the first time

dreamer2008

Just Browsing
Media
Hi everyone,
I need your advice for the safety of meeting online date for the first time and also at the same time, he told me that he wanted to have sex with me at his place.I agreed.Is that safe?Should I proceed?Any precautions?He's very well hung and hot which made me difficult to resist the temptation...Thanks for the advice.

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Nerves are normal. Most people cruising around on line looking for sex really are just looking to get laid. When you meet him, if he clearly misrepresented himself (or simply doesn't trip your trigger) you can just say it's not going to work out for you and leave, no harm no foul. The ability to leave is actually puts you in the position of strength, so remember that. It may also make you feel more comfortable to leave your wallet at home or in your car. You can also ask to meet first somewhere neutral nearby, like a coffee shop or something.

Once you're face to face and your gut says he's not a creep, your nerves will subside so you can enjoy yourself.

Supersized

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I got an offer to meet someone I met on this site and am a bit nervous. I have heard many legitimate stories about positive outcomes from meeting someone online.

Hippie Hollow Girl

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think you need to be on the safe side. Make sure a friend or someone you can trust knows when you are going to meet this guy......Maybe you could do a "safe call".....like if you have a cell phone have your friend call you at a prearranged time.......or you could call your friend from your cell phone and let them know you are all right. Whatever you decide. And then if this safe call is not made the police could be called.....or your friend could come to your aid.

Yes I am a worrywart. My momma raised me to be this way. With my girlfriends I usually make them do the safe call to me......and we have a secret code which we can incorporate into the conversation.

......If I remember right Jeffry Dahmer was pretty nice looking.

Be Safe!

Take condoms and use them

lttlgrllst

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think you need to be on the safe side. Make sure a friend or someone you can trust knows when you are going to meet this guy......Maybe you could do a "safe call".....like if you have a cell phone have your friend call you at a prearranged time.......or you could call your friend from your cell phone and let them know you are all right. Whatever you decide. And then if this safe call is not made the police could be called.....or your friend could come to your aid.

Yes I am a worrywart. My momma raised me to be this way. With my girlfriends I usually make them do the safe call to me......and we have a secret code which we can incorporate into the conversation.

......If I remember right Jeffry Dahmer was pretty nice looking.

Be Safe!

Take condoms and use them

Sound's like good advice. I have wondered about this also. It's kind of scary thinking of meeting a total stranger for sex, tempting but scary.
Having a safe call would help ease my fear's some.
Ted Bundy was also very charming and nice looking.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah, well, Ted Bundy was getting marriage proposals after he was arrested for violent viscous murder. AND AFTER HE WAS CONVICTED.

Like Bill Hicks said, "What am I doing wrong?"

Me? Gee, maybe being nice, big tongued, large penis, an IQ, a nice face doesn't mean anything. I need a ...

Be safe. Condom, phone call, address left with someone...anything worthwhile.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
i think if you're going to meet this guy, make sure you meet in a public place with lots of people around. and of course do the safe call thing like kadtxgrl talked about. make sure a friend knows where you are, what time you will be there, and also give your friend the guy's phone number and email address as well. you can never be too cautious!

when you do meet up, my best advice is to take things casual. ya know, get some coffee, get to know each other a bit, and if it feels comfotable and not creepy, then maybe it can move forward. the upside of meeting in a public area let's you decide if you want to go back to his/your place, or call it a night end it right then and there. i wish you the best of luck, and whatever you do BE SAFE!!!!!!!!!!