Meeting another lpsg member

Have you met another LPSG member in the flesh?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ColoradoGuy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
LPSG is a pretty unique place when you consider the diversity of locations, sexual preferences, ages, body types, and penises (as well as penis admirers) it attracts.

Please participate in this poll and add a reply about how it went if you did meet an LPSG member or what you'd hope to find if you did meet another LPSG member.

LPSG is a pretty unique place when you consider the diversity of locations, sexual preferences, ages, body types, and penises (as well as penis admirers) it attracts.

Please participate in this poll and add a reply about how it went if you did meet an LPSG member or what you'd hope to find if you did meet another LPSG member.

I've met two. The first it was a bust/awkward. Didn't keep in touch.

The other, we're ring shopping. He has been one of my closest friends for years, and my sweetie coming up on three years.

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have you met another LPSG member in the flesh?
Yes, but not in the sense that I met him here. A guy I'd gone to college with told me about Measurection (LPSG for small guys; he liked to show off to the smaller hung) and, later, LPSG. We chatted over at Measurection and later messaged a couple times here. He hasn't been on for quite awhile, though.

Reactions: AlteredEgo