Meeting guys online

D_Roald Bahl

Account Disabled
Media
Hey guys,

I know it's obvious and you should always be careful meeting someone online, but how many people out there have actually done it? What are the chances of getting sick or a disease from giving a blowjob to somebody online like the guys on this site?

Any help would be great!

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've met heaps of guys online before from internet dating sites (not for sex, but I did sleep with a few of them). It's always best to play it safe and use protection...if you don't use protection then make sure to ask them to get an STD check (but how will you know if they are truthful?). Just be careful is all...You'd hope that people with un-curable STD's would be upfront, but I know some people aren't.

amendmentx

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Met lots of guys online. It's really no different then if you meet them in a bar. How do you know the guy in the bar doesn't have something either? Just be smart.

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Met lots of guys online. It's really no different then if you meet them in a bar. How do you know the guy in the bar doesn't have something either? Just be smart.

Good point!

And just cos someone has an STD, also doesn't necessarily mean that they are a slut. I've heard stories of people who have only had 1 sexual partner and having caught a disease off them!

It's quite scary really lol.

But yeah, just be careful and smart as amendmentx said :)

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've met lots of guys online. Some for only sex, some not. I'm always careful, take it slow...and no uncovered penis goes anywhere near any cavity. I'm not a big fan or condom-covered oral (If I don't trust a guy, I don't suck him), but I've had a few guys suck me off through a condom, and I still got off. It was odd, but it worked.

jusright

Legendary Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'd say the risks are the same in terms of the precautions you would take. Different STI's take longer than others show on tests ie HIV can take up to 3 months. So someone showing u a piece of paper doesn't mean anything unless u know their practices b4 the test and up to the time u meet them. A large degree of trust would be needed!

Chances of catching anything serious is minimal..unless u have lesions in yr mouth etc.

:)

I also enjoy sex with younger men and have met my share online, many from Craigs list, its nice to see what your going to get before they arrive to fuck you, but also, I agree, condoms are a must and need to be used. I have been with many hot sexy young jocks, and it always surprises me how many attempt to see if I would fuck them w/o a rubber. I decline and tell them absolutely not, so they end up using one. My concern is, how many women, presented with such sexy young handsome guys, would cave into their request in a sad but desperate attempt to get laid by a hot young guy...They say they do have luck getting women to let them fuck bareback, and thats just crazy! P.S., you are my type of guy, so if you are ever in the states, let me know....Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator: