Meeting guys over the Internet

lopo2000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I guess it's a lonely thing to be among the very few serious people who go to Internet for seriously searching for a life partner, me too.

@ Auron - Thank you for your advice. It's a good thing he never forced anything, he didn't force me to give photos, or have a sex-talk, or even talk over using a mic. We mutually decided to do all that. Until now, we have not even gone to that "show me your penis" phase yet. Not planning too, unless there's the right time for that. I guess it's a good sign right?

Thank you all! I have got the basic pictures now... Really thank you.

bigguy4u

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I met my bf on craigslist. I know that sounds bad but, I'm very happy. We've been together for 2yrs and been living together for the last year and things are great. We had a few dated for a little but once I got a feel of what he was packing, I couldn't wait any longer :)

NYHoti

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Lopo,
Did you ever wind up meeting the guy?
The guy I had met online (Craigslist) couldn't be any better or sweeter. Neither one of us really expected anything much to come of it other then a friendship - I am 11 years older then him. But now we coudn't be happier. I have met his family and he is meeting mine today.
I wish you luck and all the happiness that I have found.

camchain

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Been there, done that. 2-half years ago now, we got engaged last year and have just spent our 3rd Xmas together. So it does work, took us 2 days.