Meeting Hotwives Here

Damon01

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I’ve got an online buddy that is looking to be a bull and fuck hotwives here in Europe. He’s a hot fucker with a big cock so I kind of expect them to line up. He’d be into fucking in front of hubby.

My question is, should I suggest he open an account here on lpsg or would he be wasting his time? Any of you bulls find women to fuck here?

domeboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am a bull with a hotwife and we have met 50 couples for fun. Other than that, this site is shit, ads, blocked photos,stupid overall with a few good folks.

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I’ve got an online buddy that is looking to be a bull and fuck hotwives here in Europe. He’s a hot fucker with a big cock so I kind of expect them to line up. He’d be into fucking in front of hubby.

My question is, should I suggest he open an account here on lpsg or would he be wasting his time? Any of you bulls find women to fuck here?

It's worth a shot I guess but personally I find online contacts more miss than hit, there's a lot of bs and time wasters wherever you go online in my opinion unless you get into a genuine private online group and still it can be troublesome.
I'm a dinosaur I guess but I've been bulling women since before the internet was a thing, built up contacts through word of mouth in those circles and that's what I'd advise your friend to do. Get his foot in the door with a genuine couple who hopefully have contacts and work your way from there, keep it simple with real people and if he's a good bull the word will spread.

Reactions: Damon01

BWPHOENIX

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

You’d probably have better luck on AFF (Adult Friend Finder). I’ve been a bull to several hot wives there. Unlike this site, most people there are looking to actually hook up.

njfellow2002

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Swinger web sites would be best. wifelovers dot com --but not sure they do europe.