Meeting in real life..

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by Xspree, Jan 27, 2011.

1. Xspree

Xspree Member

Albums:
    Hey, just a question, how many of you have actually hooked up with someone from this site. Gay Men, i gather the percentages are hire than the straight men here. Straight men same question. How many women have you met here that you have actually hooked up with? Straight men, are you part of any other LPSG site that has women to meet online, get to know and hookup with? Straight Fella's, if you do PM me.. Its getting annoying, i thought we are all adults here.. I thought by being a straight hetero male with a large penis whose has never had an STD, who is athletic, would make me a very marketable person. But apparently im not... Im tired of the emails stateing they want to hookup but never actually do anything or those that say hey man my girl would like to have sex with you, or those who pretend to be women or some other BS, and when you finally talk to these "couples" its actually just a dude!!! Im not gay, im not interested in men sexually, my profile says so, so why do these men keep try'n to talk to a straight dude. You can comment on my pics all you want just dont leave messages pretending to be a woman, why bother, there are many gay men on this site and in your town, go talk to them why bother wasteing your time with a straight man..

2. Patchos

Gold Member

There are probably 500+ guys for every woman on this site. If you get laid here, you're a very very lucky guy. You'd do far better just meeting women in real life.

3. D_Beau_Bromide

D_Beau_Bromide New Member

There is probably 200 guys to every (actual) girl for those looking for something casual online, and a lot of those guys will exaggerate/fake their appearance/stats so you're up against a lot of competition, real and fake. So, girls get extremely picky, the real ones at least. Less picky are the guys who are acting as a girl.

With that said, if you really wish to just find casual sex, perhaps the best bet is sending out a lot of messages to craigslist?

If you are willing to keep it in your pants for a little bit and not mention your exaggerated asset, your real best bet would probably be like OkCupid and just going out on some dates.

4. buzzrider7

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've met one guy from here in person, mostly to just hang out as buds (ok, so we did end up comparing size and having a stroke session at one point...) Great guy. I'm def here for the camaraderie, though, since it's pretty unlikely to meet anybody in person since we're spread out across the globe. I have made some excellent friends that I correspond with regularly and chat with on the phone sometimes. I agree with the above that if you're looking to hook up in person, you're probably on the wrong site (unless you're in London, NYC or LA where there seems to be a high concentration of members, though probably a lot more guys looking for guys). Another vote for OKCupid - awesome site for meeting local peeps, especially of the opposite sex.

5. blaquehorse

blaquehorse New Member

Albums:
    A few weeks ago, i answered an ad from a very young and cool couple who wanted to meet up.
    There were in their late 20s to early 30s. Quite fit and beautiful. She had the most gorgeous pair of tits.
    We did not have penetrative sex as it was our first meet, but it was a great experience.
    The guy is a member here so, if he sees this, he may want to confirm or verify. If he wants to of course.

6. FleshlightMouth

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have met some very nice people on here over the years (mostly through the social meet 'n' greets in NYC)
    but this it's definitely NOT a hookup site
    for some reason, the amount of "cyber" (i.e. fake, bulls**t) identities on here is higher than about anywhere else I can think of :cool:

7. pejmon99

pejmon99 New Member

just stumbled on this,

I can confirm we met with blaquehorse last year. His cock was the largest, thickest, and overall best looking that we've ever met in person!

Draft saved Draft deleted