Meeting lpsg members

wofg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Once. We met at a spa to chill and check out each other naked. We talked for a bit going from sauna to sauna. After a couple of hours we went back to his car and we started jerking off.

I think at the spa he said he had a fiance and didn't suck dudes, but just like getting head? Awkward for me because I thought we were gonna trade bjs. So I ended up sucking his cock to completion while he just laid there doing nothing. I think he might have grabbed my cock once or twice, but it was fucking boring. His cock wasn't big at all... so super boring.

Pretty disappointing night. He kiked me a few months later but I just ignored it. But I'm still open to meeting other people from here for whatever.

Has any guys or girls on this site ever hooked up and if so how was the sexual experience?

Two different people from here. One experience was extremely lackluster, but I don't hold it against him. I was his first. Ever.

The second, he's one of my best friends now and an extremely pleasant sex partner.

shortnthickuc

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have met two from this site. Had an amazing connection and friendship from the first one, but distance caused it to fizzle out. The other one was nice, but they didn't like me. Both were definitely worth meeting though!

jojolongdong

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Has any guys or girls on this site ever hooked up and if so how was the sexual experience?

Several times.
A couple of them I've reported on in Threads I started....
these can be found under the Statistics tab on my Profile Page.

The last time was a 1 to 1 in a Gay Sauna in Vauxhall, London.
The one before that was a Gay Men Only bar also in Vauxhall,
and the time before that. was organised by an LPSG member who posted a Thread inviting other members to his flat in N London. 4 of us were there.......

AndyPJacker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I travel a lot on business, and I sure would love to meet up with a member while on the road. Next trip is Nebraska.