Meeting Monster?

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If I ever met Monster, I'd be WAY too afraid to look down (even though I'd like to, obviously), but for that matter, I'd be too afraid to look up either. I wouldn't have a thing to say (I'd be too nervous to think of anything to say. My heart would quadruple in pace, and probably skip a two, walking up to him, and I'd most likely would hate myself afterward from not just being myself...It'd be so nerve-wracking, I wouldn't know what to do with myself...I'm a clam (I clam up in social situations haha). But I can fantasize about this right? I mean, it's not creepy I made a thread about meeting Monster is it (just then realizes how its kinda like to ask that question)? I'd explain to you the rest of the fantasy, but I'm sure you understand...:firedevil:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I feel the same way about meeting Bruce Springsteen. :redface: I'd probably say something stupid like, "You're my biggest fan Bruce!"

If I ever met Monster, I'd be WAY too afraid to look down (even though I'd like to, obviously), but for that matter, I'd be too afraid to look up either. I wouldn't have a thing to say (I'd be too nervous to think of anything to say. My heart would quadruple in pace, and probably skip a two, walking up to him, and I'd most likely would hate myself afterward from not just being myself...It'd be so nerve-wracking, I wouldn't know what to do with myself...I'm a clam (I clam up in social situations haha). But I can fantasize about this right? I mean, it's not creepy I made a thread about meeting Monster is it (just then realizes how its kinda like to ask that question)? I'd explain to you the rest of the fantasy, but I'm sure you understand...:firedevil:

frgman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Nothing wrong with dreams, you can always meet whomever you want in a dream

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Gain some self-confidence, man!

I love our Monster as much as anybody, but have no doubt how I'd handle a social encounter: equal parts humor, confidence and the desire to take it someplace more intimate :wink:

prickleyguy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

This is a forum for fictitious stories, we all want you to spell it out in detail. I 'm sure you understand.... we would all enjoy your fantasy

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
Smac...remember he puts his pants on the same way you do...he seems like a nice guy and would probably make you feel comfortable in no time at all. With that said, please do share the fantasy!!

Kimahri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'd love to meet Monster. He seems cool..and pretty damn witty too. Definitely a plus. You'd need to calm down some though, dude. Met a lot of different types of guys and came to one conclusion about all of them. We're all guys.

This is the cutest crush!

You're getting too worked-up. Monster's a sweetie. Nothing to be afraid of

until he drops his pants and tells you to bend over.

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You don't even need to worry about your self-confidence, as you're a complete and total bottom, at least when it comes to monster. I mean--he'll be glad to tell you what to do, since you want him to be in charge.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
I'm sure Monster would be gentleman and not tap your ass to hard. :rolleyes:

You never know, joe:

Oh yeah, been there done that, most women wont let me fuck them as hard as id like but, dudes are a different story,alot of dudes like it hard and rough, the way i love to fuck Ive broken beds, lamps, nightstands and it was all well worth it :wink:

I'm sure Monst is amenable to signed, preliminary agreements, especially if you have a note from your proctologist.
And if he's not, I'm sure that won't be a deal breaker.:cool:

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
From what I have deduced about Monster, He'd soon have you at ease, cracking jokes and feeling like you had known him a long time.

Guys as genuine and laid back as Monster just have a way of making you feel right at home in their presence.