Meeting Monster?

aschlong

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Can I tell you how I was introduced to the charms of monster!

I joined in Oct'07. Within a week he sent me a message saying -

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Continuing saga of "The Hung and the Breathless"

Whats next smaacoms, I hope this ends well? :tongue:

Okay, so here's the beggining of it. Take note, it is fiction, so something of the descriptions won't hold to true life, small details of myself changed slightly and whatnot. Hope you enjoy...here goes..:ugh:

Monster Fantasy​
Keep going he thought to himself, just keep going. He refused to let his muscled, jacked legs stop, stinging with every push, every exertion. Chest heaving and back screaming, he pushed himself farther than he’d ever been before. Sweat trickling down his face, he heaved, forcing himself to climb the slope set before him. I’m gonna break that record no matter what he told himself for the ten-billionth time. He squeezed his eyes shut in concentration, letting the music blasting through his headphones overtake him.
The treadmill FINNALY beeped its cycle finished. He nearly collapsed into a heap on the floor right there and then, but decided to fall onto the treadmill instead. He took a deep breath and checked out his score. Sweet he slightly exclaimed in his head, two minutes longer than yesterday. Exhausted, he drooped his now silent headphones around his neck and stumbled down to the water and bend over to fill his paper cup.
“Sweet ass, man.” He whirled around, letting his full cup fly against his chest, emptying entirely onto his shirt before falling onto the floor. He took no notice however, as his heart skipped a beat seeing the sight standing before him. Adrenaline rushing through his veins, he stood frozen in place, fear and awe holding him still.

aschlong

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, all I can say is hot chest, hot face and hot cock. Ok, I feel better now !!!

Now, isn't that sexy, and since I regularly see him contributing to threads, I messaged him back and asked where his bridge is? - He did not reply.

I think this is a cock worship site, for all horny men. I do think the bridge in question is somewhere deep in America, where repressed trolls live out their fantasies by having other cock obsessed men from all over the world, create threads asking what it would be like to actually meet their idol.

Nomatter, how fantastical your profile is in cyber space un-reality, I think it a little cruel. I suppose he gets off on hearing men's desire? good luck to him x

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
here's a little bit more, hopes it entices you well hahaha...

Looking up, he saw defining features planted on a friendly face. Light brown hair over two sapphire pools of blue accentuated a powerful nose with full lips, smiling slyly down toward him. Dimples glistening with flawless skin as his teeth seemingly sparkled with every passionate gaze.
“Aw, my bad, I’m sorry,” the Herculean said sympathetically. His large hands reached for the paper towels over the frozen wet mess before him.
Finally recovering from his reverie, he lamely shot out, “It’s no big deal—I mean I’m so sweaty I can’t feel it anyways.” I can’t believe this, his mind dealt out at him, I’m totally is insane. He fell silent watching those giant, naked arms working, folding a generous amount of paper towels into something workable. Gently, large hands gently pushed against the satiated shirt, soaking up liquid as the two came into contact. The monster spoke as he worked, seeing the horror planted on the young boy’s face.
“Don’t worry about it, I’m a little sweaty too. (In that moment it became clear that there, in fact, was a layer of sweat on the man’s face) Call me Monster,” smiling sweetly and working his way down the wet shirt, he continued, “That was some impressive running there. You must have killer legs.”
“Monster?” talking more to himself than anyone, “Cool name. My legs are okay I guess—oh, I’m Cameron, by the way…” With his sweat soaked face, he stared up at the ceiling, daydreaming once again.
Readjusting the paper towels in his hand, the big man stood up, taking a step closer to the distracted runner, and tenderly pressed and repressed the dazed face with his half spent towels. Ragged breaths hit the boy’s eyes, working them gradually closed. The Herculean came even closer in that moment, till he could see every drop of sweat slowly falling down its surface. The young boy finally worked his eyes open, looking up into the stronger mans face, unknown forces pulling them together. At that instant, intensity building in the hot air, something transpired between the two, as all conscious thought drifted up into thin air.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
ALL hot guys make me nervous, :11: I suck at social situations.
:bj:

Really. If I have one of those, I'll put you on the guest list.

:chairfall:

SWEET title (I suck at those lol) But believe me, it'll leave your duck pumping...:firedevil:

I'll have whatever the duck's having.:biggrin1:

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Monster for President!
:usa:

holy jesus, what are his qualifications?(besides doing w/e he wants, meaning invite me into his mansion for a vacation alone with him YAYUH lol) On second thought...I don't need qualifictions, I just realized he hs qualifications enough :lmao: