Meeting old friends

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by B_thickjohnny, Mar 26, 2009.

1. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

I recently got an email from Classmates.com. I usually delete this crap but for some reason I looked and registered. I looked at my old high school and saw a guy that I use to ride to school with, smoke dubes and go skinny dipping together. He was very straight but one time after swimming we beat off together. It happened once and we remained friends.

Anyway, I wrote him a message just to say hello and ask how he was doing and if he was still in our home town. He wrote back the next day saying how nice it was to hear from me, that he's married with kids and what fond memories he had of our skinny dipping, pot smoking days. He also said that he thought of those days many times and also said that if he had to do it all over again, we'd still be skinny dipping together today. There were two photo attachments. One was his dog and the other his cock in a jock (or someone's cock in a jock).

What should I make of this? I was completely surprised, albeit pleasantly surprised to hear from him in this fashion. He's no longer living in my home town so seeing him is damn near impossible. So I slept last night and of course dreamed of him.

2. midlifebear

Gold Member

Sounds like unresolved puppy love to me. Nail it.

3. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    If that's not some kind of signal, I don't know what is. I'd probably reply commenting on the pics he sent, saying something about how his dog is cute and how it looks like he's still in great shape :biggrin1:

Then see where he takes the joke.

4. hungcuriousnc

hungcuriousnc Active Member

Albums:
    I'd say something like, "...wow! a lot bigger than I remember! When are we going swimming?!"

5. D_Cock_Hudson

D_Cock_Hudson New Member

Don't bother. Whilst it's good sometimes to know what happened to someone you knew in the past, I wouldn't meet up. I've never joined classmates or the other school reunion websites.

Draft saved Draft deleted