Meeting people from LPSG - share your stories

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Y_Knott, Jun 14, 2011.

1. D_Y_Knott

D_Y_Knott Account Disabled

Who has met someone from LPSG? You don't need to name names but, share your stories of who you've met! I have a story or two to share as well...

2. AlphaMale

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Everyone I've met from LPSG is "grade A" awesome! :tongue:

Lots of fun, some drinking, some sexy time... :wink:

#2 AlphaMale, Jun 15, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2011
  3. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

I've met a handful of LPSG members, and they have all been great experiences. I've met more of them while on travel, and they were the best companions to roll with. Great recommendations for bars and hang-out spots, solid company when hanging out. I'm very lucky in that respect.

4. B_troyboy123

B_troyboy123 New Member

i still waiting to meet one , would love to if anyone near me or visiting let me know

5. D_Rufus_D_Dufus

D_Rufus_D_Dufus Account Disabled

I've met a few, had drinks or dinner with them.

6. SR_CriaMiaRiver

SR_CriaMiaRiver New Member

It would be wierd for me to meet someone off the internet

7. asiancock74

asiancock74 Member

Still waiting to meet somebody
    OC ca.

8. D_Shia LePoof

D_Shia LePoof New Member

I've been offered but declined because wife is not open to that yet. Issuer I'd have a good time & great sex

9. AlphaMale

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Really? Seems kinda odd to say that.

Maybe if you didn't know them at all, but if you had talked to them a bunch and seen them on webcam I don't see how that would be so wierd. :tongue:

10. chicagosam

Gold Member

I've met one. There is a thread I started about it.

11. D_Anne_T_Freeze

D_Anne_T_Freeze Account Disabled

i've met several.most because i have got to know them on here asgreat people.ive hooked up once or twice.mostly good times.

12. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Don't know, I actually think the same that it would be weird to meet someone. Also when you talked and shared loads with them, their is a possibility to feel uncomfterable and weird just because of high expectations etc.

I guess I only meet the ones that I know well, that don't hide their private life and let me enter their private life so you know trust comes from both sides.

And you can talk loads with people from here online, but if their is still that little boundry of not completly accepting you in their life, than it would be a no-no to meet. Also... It's still lpsg... Most don't join here to make the best friends and meet people in real life...:rolleyes: Luckily opinions and viewpoints can change.

#12 D_Jared Padalicki, Jun 15, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2011
  13. nicenycdick

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've met a few from LPSG. Wonderful women, every one of them. There is something 'bout the females on this site....damn!

14. Daisy

Gold Member

It's not any more weird to meet someone in a bar or nightclub is it? You have no back story on them, you rarely have meaningful conversation. At least if you meet someone online you can talk extensively first and see if you have enough in common to even meet up. I started out with a strict policy of not meeting anyone from here, and changed my mind when I met my BF. He was super respectful and talked to me like a real person (not a pair of boobs). I actually asked him to meet me for a beer. He said yes and almost 2 years later we're still together and very happy. (But 9Hung you already know all this..)
    Anyway, I dont think it's weird, I think it's a sign of the times and it's about time to erase the stigma. Odd how it seems better to say "We met in a bar"..

15. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

I've met several over the years, never had a bad experience. I keep in touch with all, but only see a few regularly.

^last week I had drinks with NND, we just talked and showed him around my new neighborhood. Nothing exciting, but we've been hanging out since like late '07... so :shrug:, we just chill.

Must say congrats again! Additionally, my partner of the past several years is also a member, however, he no longer posts. :(

16. Catharsis

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It honestly would seem fun to meet up and most likely hook up :p but if I were to meet someone in the states within the next two years I wouldn't legally be allowed to drink in a bar... I could drive to canada though!

17. prepstudinsc

Gold Member

I've met a handful of LPSG'ers in real life--they have all been wonderful people. I keep in touch with them and still see some of them. In fact, I had lunch with one of them just a couple of weeks ago.

18. Countryguy63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Trust and acceptance is the key factor here. Unless somebody is meeting strictly for a hookup, at least a little of both must be present. That's how true friendships are established.

I can honestly say that I certainly didn't expect that to happen, it just turned out to be one of the huge benefits that turned out to be part of this site. I've met some people here that have turned out to be very good friends. A former Mod and his partner flew out and stayed with us for a week, and we had a blast. And, if things work out, another member will be coming to spend a week with us and visit.

Others I haven't physically met yet, but have spent time on the phone, and chatting, just really getting to know each other. I do hope that someday we can physically meet. One, I consider to be one of my best friends.

Most importantly, I made friends with someone who turned out to be my life partner :heart: . Can't get any better than that!!:biggrin1:

19. luka82

Gold Member

I would like to meet everyone and NO, i don`t have any expectations. Seems that I have already met one member off this site IRL. When he turned on his cam I was like- You and I have met! But he is in an another country now, so I`m waiting for him to come back and have coffee:)
    What a small world this is;)

20. K2DH2

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I haven't met anyone yet. Maybe eventually down the road... Wouldn't mind to start c2c'ing when I get a replacement webcam and mic.

Draft saved Draft deleted