Meeting people from LPSG - share your stories

B_Doodleman

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I met a guy who happened to have a profile on here that I found out about later that same weekend. He was a masseuse and it was at this charity event that we met. I ended up going over to his place and having a pretty good time. This was a looooong time ago

B_patrickmcc

Sexy Member
Media
I thought I had last year. There's a guy on here 'something or other' "boi" who has an incredible body and dick from sweden. I hooked up with this swedish guy whose body and dick were dead ringers for him. after we finished up, I asked him and he said no. I found the guy's profile, and showed "Bengt", and he was amazed how similar they looked, but he pointed out a mole on his stomach that the other guy didnt have.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Back in my early days on LPSG (2004-2006) I regularly chatted and exchanged emails with a couple of the female members and exchanged phone numbers with 2 of them. We were not geographically close, so we never met in person. But I did have some phone sex with one of them. She wanted to hear me describe my cock, how hard it was getting, and she also described how wet she was getting. We took it all the way to my orgasm, and she loved how I sounded when I came. Unfortunately, that was it, I never met any of the wonderful women of LPSG in person.