Meeting People from LPSG

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Pene_Negro_Grande, Feb 21, 2005.

1. Pene_Negro_Grande

Gold Member

Just curious about something...Well most of the folks here especially the regulars (new and old) seem like really great people...But have any of you guys met in person...I only ask because I have been private messaged by alot of (males) about trying to hookup - why don't some of the ladies hit me up (LOL)...And guys get pretty graphic on here - a little scary...But I am not saying - don't pm me - most of people who pm are really cool and I respond to everyone...And I don't even mind talking to males about sexual topics either - just don't like to get too graphic (I hope you guys know what I mean)...

But just interested to know if anyone on here has ever met and if so what was the outcome...Personally - I wish I had friends like a lot of you guys (not to offend any ladies but I call everyone guys - girls too so I am talking about you too) since - I have received more support and caring words than some of my own everyday friends...After thinking about it for awhile - I don't think I could actually do - especially if it was planned - it would just be to ackward...I actually considered it w/someone here but now chickening out a little because I am a very friendly person but that does not mean I want to have sex w/you or does it (LOL)...

Hopefully one day we will bump in to each other and not know it - maybe we already have...I would love to accidently meet some of you cool folks and I know we would be friends...I will be in Vegas this weekend - you will know me - the tall guy dancing his arse off to some great trance/house/techno/break beats music w/a group of 15 males (LOL) - look out ladies - we are getting a little rowdy this weekend...Maybe not my friends - are stuffy married folks but a couple of us are single and ready to mingle...But I am in charge of the party festivities since I am the social butterfly - so these guys are not going to know what hit them...

2. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

I have met another member here. We got together--had some food, chatted and really talked LPSG stuff--undies, gyms and showers, come-ons and compliments.

Didn't go there sexually as that was not the purpose (although he's very hot).

3. Pene_Negro_Grande

Gold Member

See that is pretty cool...I think that is how it should be...

4. naughty

Gold Member

HI,

Yes, I have met someone from LPSG. Three months into our acquaintance he came across country to visit. He stayed for 2 weeks! We had a marvelous time and we have talked everyday since he first PMed me.I have been amazed at the quality of people that are on this board. Some are sublime and some are ridiculous but never boring! He is even looking to relocate to this part of the country. I look forward to meeting most of the people that have become friends through LPSG. I am sure that I will not be disappointed.

Naughty

5. jeepwranglerboi

jeepwranglerboi New Member

Perhaps we should try and put together an LPSG theme park event like in the dream I had. I have not met anyone from the boards that I am aware of. There are certainly many members here with whom I would love to get a chance to meet and I am not just talking sexually either. There really is a great community here and we are a family of sorts.

6. Pene_Negro_Grande

Gold Member

That would be a trip Jeep...And that is cool Naughty - see I like to hear positive things like that...

7. philberttrw

philberttrw New Member

Albums:

I think that if jeep still OWNS a jeep, he should come to campjeep this summer (which is held IN MY TOWN) and bring some peeps from his neck'o'the woods. Since I work at a hotel, guys, it's super-cheap for ya'll to stay here in the rockin' Charlottsville.

8. Pene_Negro_Grande

Gold Member

I think that if jeep still OWNS a jeep, he should come to campjeep this summer (which is held IN MY TOWN) and bring some peeps from his neck'o'the woods. Since I work at a hotel, guys, it's super-cheap for ya'll to stay here in the rockin' Charlottsville.
    [post=285044]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

So this is a festival for people who drive jeeps or have an interest in jeeps???

9. prepstudinsc

Gold Member

I've met one LPSG'er in person. I would be willing to meet others in person.

I'll be in NYC from April 28-May 2 if anyone is interested in meeting up for drinks or dinner.

10. yaoifun

yaoifun New Member

Oooh! Theme parks are always fun! Though I hate going on huge-ass roller coasters. You would probably find me in the water park area (if the place had one) most of the time. Or eating. Either way, with all of the people from this place there, it would be a fun (and interesting) experience - you would actually get to see what people look and act like, not just imagine them in your head anymore. Who knows, maybe I would go on a roller coaster :p But I'd rather stay with waterslides :p. Sounds like a great idea though...maybe your dream was more of a premonition? Hopefully!

11. Pene_Negro_Grande

Gold Member

Yeah I would love to casually meet you guys at a party or something...I usually meet the most random and interesting people especially because I am really into the underground afterhours scene...

12. txquis

Gold Member

The answer is...soon to meet one.......the plans are set.

I have three really close pals here, and i know i will meet
    all of them one day...

Hell, i'd love to meet most of yuh.
    heee.

13. Pene_Negro_Grande

Gold Member

I hope things go smoothly...

14. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

To date, I have met eight members and former members of LPSG (excluding my brothers, of course). Only one such meeting was awkward. What I have found is that regardless of how much you e-mail, PM, or phone chat with someone, you find out a whole world of new things about that person when you meet him face to face.

15. philberttrw

philberttrw New Member

Albums:
    So this is a festival for people who drive jeeps or have an interest in jeeps???
    [post=285046]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

That would be correct, Pene. And it's H U G E.

16. Pene_Negro_Grande

Gold Member

That is what I was thinking...

17. kinggalaxia

kinggalaxia Member

Albums:
    I met & went out w/ another LPSGer. Still know em to this day and we're alright friends...we go to college together.

18. D_Barbi_Queue

D_Barbi_Queue Account Disabled

I don't think anyone lives in my neck of the woods. LapDog is the closest in Boston and he's still 2 hours away. Plus, I don't think my husband would be too keen on me meeting another dude....even if it was just for coffee. Now girls on the other hand....

19. summertime01

summertime01 New Member

Albums:
    HI, I would love to meet folks from this site, eventually. At this time, I would feel much more comfortable about that than putting my picture up in the members area or gallery or attached to my messages. I love theme parks & yaoifun, I can never get enough of roller coasters, eps. the big-ass ones! We oculd start out w/ a small one :)

20. summertime01

summertime01 New Member

Albums:
    Texass girl & Lapdog, sometimes i wish I still lived in New England, but where I am now, the robins are all over the yard & the pond frogs are singing their mating songs. Spring is coming & I love spring in the south!

Draft saved Draft deleted