Meeting People from LPSG

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've heard really good things about Millenium Force in Cedar Point. It used to be the tallest in the world until a few coasters started going for the 20 second thrill rides as opposed to the more prolonged rides which can make your wait worth it.

I haven't gotten out as much as I'd like to for riding roller coasters lately. Only been to the Six Flags at Chicago and St Louis, and Worlds of Fun in Kansas City. Out of those, Batman easily gets my vote since its inverted.

Dee, does Atlanta have a flying roller coaster? (Those are the ones where you can just hang under the track like you're actually flying.) One of my friends is obsessed and has to be nearly every major park in the country. Can't remember if he said if Atlanta has one of those or not...

Pappy

Media
Originally posted by lapdog2001+Feb 22 2005, 03:29 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lapdog2001 &#064; Feb 22 2005, 03:29 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>We&#39;d also have to come up with a way to identify ourselves, other than the obvious&#33;
Don&#39;t want to be arrested for indecent exposure&#33; :D

LapDog :p

I haven&#39;t met anyone from lpsg yet. There have been a few potential meetings, but nothing has worked out yet.

p.s. I Looooove the roooollllycoasters&#33;

(Isn&#39;t that from some old Bill Cosby skit?)
[post=285465]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b]

Originally posted by LexMan@Feb 22 2005, 06:27 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-bartonside
@Feb 22 2005, 11:00 PM
It&#39;s been my privilege to meet the great Max on more than one occasion - in fact, we lunched together last week. I can tell fellow members that he is fun to be with, intelligent and thoughtful. He also guards his privacy rigorously so I am among a fortunate few.
[post=285515]Quoted post[/post]​

See, I guard my privacy as well. So count me among those who would not be all gung-ho about a large group gathering.

There are certainly individulas in this group that I would like to meet at some point (and feel comfortable with them knowing my real name, job, etc), but revealing myself to a large portion of members is out of the question.

I&#39;ve met enough really strange and crazy people on the Net over the years and know better. No offense to anyone. :)
[post=285528]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

LapDog, we could all have tee shirts made that simply stated LPSG.org then have our user name below it or something like that.
LexMan, if we had our username on our shirts then no one would ever have to know your real name.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pappy
LapDog, we could all have tee shirts made that simply stated LPSG.org then have our user name below it or something like that.
LexMan, if we had our username on our shirts then no one would ever have to know your real name.

I was thinking something very low-key. I don&#39;t want to explain to Gramma or kiddies in line what lpsg.org is about&#33; :blink: On the other hand, I wouldn&#39;t mind if the inquiring person was an attractive woman&#33; :blush:

It could be something as simple as putting a colored &#39;dot&#39; sticker on your shirt.
Or get some of those smilie-face stickers from your local Wal-Mart&#33;

dickbulge

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by lapdog2001@Feb 24 2005, 10:05 AM
Pappy

I was thinking something very low-key. I don&#39;t want to explain to Gramma or kiddies in line what lpsg.org is about&#33; :blink: On the other hand, I wouldn&#39;t mind if the inquiring person was an attractive woman&#33; :blush:

It could be something as simple as putting a colored &#39;dot&#39; sticker on your shirt.
Or get some of those smilie-face stickers from your local Wal-Mart&#33;

[post=285995]Quoted post[/post]​
I will never look at a smiley face sticker the same way again&#33;

yaoifun

Just Browsing
Media
Nor will a wal-mart commercial ever be the same :lol: I like the colored dot sticker, or, if we did the lpsg.org shirts, we could just leave out the .org part, and say its some elite university or something... we could get all of those "hello my name is... nametags with our usernames on it. however, to get the shirts, how could we prove it? Wed have to have some page on this site that we can access only logged on, and it displays our name and stuff, but then it would be easy to duplicate....arrgghhh too much to think about&#33;

godiluvabig1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like the idea of the shirts... and the usernames, but we&#39;d definitely get some interesting looks... with some of our usernames (and mine) being suggestive, people would easily pick up what lpsg stands for... walking around with godiluvabig1 on my shirt is pretty risque, but then again, almost everything I do is risque...
we&#39;d have fun... especially laughing when people look at us like :blink: when they see hungthick, hung_big, dickbulge, lapdog (hehehe... you can always put your head in my lap ;) ) and my screen name...

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
I could dress up as knight, in full armour and chain mail, with my lance showing hehe. But yeah, never met anyone on LPSG, wouldnt mind meeting anyone, some ladies wold take priority ;)

Theme park sounds good, plane ticket doesnt sound as good though lol. You should all move over here, for the weather hehe.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Two of my LPSG pals met and had a cool dinner and conversation last week,
and one week from today, i&#39;ll be meeting with a dear and wonderful
LPSG mate of mine.
:D

I dont think we&#39;ll be wearing the tshirts.
I&#39;ll be the one with the ass you see on the left.
HAAA.

philberttrw

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by txquis@Feb 26 2005, 12:44 AM
Two of my LPSG pals met and had a cool dinner and conversation last week,
and one week from today, i&#39;ll be meeting with a dear and wonderful
LPSG mate of mine.
:D

I dont think we&#39;ll be wearing the tshirts.
I&#39;ll be the one with the ass you see on the left.
HAAA.
[post=286456]Quoted post[/post]​

You cad&#33;

...nice ass ;) :D

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by godiluvabig1@Feb 25 2005, 07:17 PM
I like the idea of the shirts... and the usernames, but we&#39;d definitely get some interesting looks... with some of our usernames (and mine) being suggestive, people would easily pick up what lpsg stands for... walking around with godiluvabig1 on my shirt is pretty risque, but then again, almost everything I do is risque...
we&#39;d have fun... especially laughing when people look at us like :blink: when they see hungthick, hung_big, dickbulge, lapdog (hehehe... you can always put your head in my lap ;) ) and my screen name...
[post=286440]Quoted post[/post]​

I&#39;d be honored to put my head (and other things) in your lap anytime&#33; They don&#39;t call me LapDog for nuthn&#39;&#33; :p :p :p :p :p :p

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by godiluvabig1@Feb 25 2005, 06:17 PM
[post=286440]Quoted post[/post]​

heh, if you ever need to pickup guys, just put your screen name on your shirt and walk around by yourself...I bet it&#39;d work wonders :) (It&#39;d work on me any day ;) )

the_force: i didn&#39;t take the time to read through all these posts lol...but if anyone is in the vegas area and would wanna get together...lemme know :) i just moved here and could use some friendss :)

LeahCat:
Originally posted by TexAssgirl@Feb 22 2005, 01:21 PM
I don&#39;t think anyone lives in my neck of the woods. LapDog is the closest in Boston and he&#39;s still 2 hours away. Plus, I don&#39;t think my husband would be too keen on me meeting another dude....even if it was just for coffee. Now girls on the other hand....
[post=285298]Quoted post[/post]​

Aww TexAss, just a bit too far away more&#39;s the pity ;)

Yes, I have met someone from this site -SwingingVoter- and we&#39;ve been enjoying a deeply satisfying (no pun intended), casual, extremely surprising and in some states illegal LOL &#39;thing&#39; since I PM&#39;d him.