Meeting People

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by SR_Ethan Hunke, Sep 19, 2011.

1. SR_Ethan Hunke

SR_Ethan Hunke New Member

I am trying to look for a relationship right now, the only issue finding a place where I can meet other gay people. I am at a loss of where to start and am a little uncertain of the signs the look for when people are interested in me.

Please help.

2. D_Kitten_Kaboodle

D_Kitten_Kaboodle Account Disabled

start by:
    1. getting gold membership
    2. photo verification
    3. some other pics might help
    4. blog about yourself so folks can get to know you and know what you are and what you are looking for
    5. You might have some fun in the chat room meeting pple.
    6. don't sound desperate

good luck!

3. D_Amadeus_Mofart

D_Amadeus_Mofart Account Disabled

I'm sure you can find a better suited locations than an online website about large dicks.. although you'll have better luck finding a mate with a big dick.

Obvious suggestion would be a gay bar, although you're from a "different dimension" so I don't know what your city consists of, but try and get in such here with some people from your city or nearby and ask them good places.. whether it be a bar, bathhouse or gym.

4. SR_Ethan Hunke

SR_Ethan Hunke New Member

How do you blog about yourself exactly?

5. exwhyzee

Gold Member

6. D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Just an example:

http://www.lpsg.org/blogs/fancypants/history-of-me-6934/

as much or as little detail as you are comfortable giving out on an anonymous online site. I think the suggestion of using this site to find people in your area and get advice about meeting places is a good idea.

Using the site to actually hook up is very dangerous.. there are lots of threads here that offer suggestions about safety and things you should know before hooking up with an "anonymous entity" that you have connected with online. Rule one is VERFY and make sure they are who they say they are. And then there are several good suggestions regarding safety. I don't suggestion hooking up online unless you have some good guidelines or rules to follow.

But online chats and forums are great for finding advice from experienced people who have 'been there and done that'.

7. D_Kitten_Kaboodle

I like you ex.... can I see you again... in chat room, perhaps? :tongue: :biggrin1:

8. exwhyzee

Gold Member

Awe...ok *dusts off cam* :cool:

Draft saved Draft deleted