Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Early morning Norfolk sunshine streamed through the curtains, waking Brian as it did so. It was the Spring Bank Holiday Monday at the last day of his stay with Anne's parents before heading back to Cambridge to resume his studies. One could say it had been an interesting weekend – 'interesting' that is in the sense of the old Chinese proverb! Anne's mother, merciless and unsparing in her use of the acid tongue had been terrifying, in fact more than terrifying. He wasn't sure which was worse; what she said or the withering upper class way in which she said it. Her way with words certainly didn't lack ingenuity but, as a son-in-law to be, he wished she'd put it to a kindlier use.

That he would incur Elizabeth Glenning's wrath today was scarcely in doubt. He'd woken up briefly three hours earlier, conscious of a warm wetness between his legs. Only an occasional bed-wetter, he'd assured Mrs Glenning upon his arrival on Friday that he'd didn't normally wet the bed. As it was, he'd wet the bed every night since – much to her annoyance and his own embarrassment. Every night had been the same, the culmination of a dream in which he'd been desperate to pee and frantically searching for an all too elusive urinal.

Anne hadn't helped particularly either. On both Saturday and Sunday she'd taken him on long sightseeing trips round Norfolk, plying him with drinks and not letting him go to the toilet. On Saturday night he'd been nearly pissing himself as she drove back from Cromer and had begun to spurt in his pants the moment they got back. It wasn't that she wanted to be cruel as such. Oh no, she just wanted to introduce him to the delights of holding. Not trained to hold beyond the three or four hours necessary for most people's convenience, Brian didn't understand Anne's fascination with pee holding and he certainly couldn't match the capabilities of her cavernous bladder. He had, however, been eager to please. Although it was strictly off limits in the parental home, she'd offered him the carrot of as much sex as he wanted once they got back to Cambridge and, with it, a promise to act out any fantasy he might have. With such an inducement on offer he'd been hard pressed to resist her demands. Moreover he'd obeyed Mrs Glenning's orders and dutifully proposed to Anne. She, just as dutifully, had accepted. No longer a mere boyfriend but her fiancé instead, he was now well and truly under the thumb.

Still, whatever lingering doubts lurked in the back of his mind, Brian loved Anne deeply. In his view at least she was by far the prettiest girl in King's and could turn heads easily. Knowing she was in a nearby bedroom and yet unavailable to him under the parental roof, frustrated Brian enormously. Throwing back the duvet and ignoring the wetness of his sheets, Brian reached for his cock. He was completely naked and it was whilst nude that he loved to masturbate most. Five inches round but seven and a half long when flaccid, his penis could extend to nearly eleven inches when fully erect and he intended to take it to its full height as he fantasised about Anne and her promise of unlimited sex on their return to college. Stroking the shaft of his penis with all the gusto of the twenty year old that he was, Brian soon found himself hardening. Gasping and moaning with pleasure he quickly reached the point of no return and began to ejaculate, a large spurt of cum shooting from his swollen tail and landing on the bedclothes. As it spurted out there was a knock on the door and, before he had time to reply, in walked the formidable Mrs Glenning, Anne's mother. Embarrassed but unable to stop himself, Brian felt a sense of blind panic as a further spurt involuntarily shot out of his swollen member, this time missing the bedclothes and hitting Elizabeth Glenning's knee length skirt.

Momentarily lost for speech, Brian's throat went dry and he could only begin to imagine how she might react. Her face, black as thunder, said it all though. Clearly she was not amused and neither was she lost for words either.

“And what's the meaning of this?”, she angrily demanded, fixing an icy glare on Brian's swollen penis, dripping with cum.
Removing his hands from a sticky cock, Brian looked up at his hostess in a panic stricken daze.

“I'm sorry Mrs Glenning.”

Elizabeth glared angrily at him.

“Sorry? Sorry doesn't go near it. Of course you're not sorry. Not only do you affront my senses with the sorry spectacle of nudity but you abuse my hospitality by masturbating all over my clean sheets. It's a filthy, weak habit, that breeds feebleness of body and mind. When I was young they used to call it self abuse and quite right too. Necessary though it is, you needn't think it pleases me that my daughter's marrying a man who can't leave his penis alone, because it doesn't. I bet you love it more than you love her, don't you?”

Rubbing cum from his hands and transferring it to his right thigh, Brian went on the defensive.

“Mrs Glenning, I love Anne very much. It's just that I've always been told that wanking – sorry masturbation – is no big deal. I wasn't expecting you either.”

Elizabeth retrieved a tissue and wiped where Brian's cum had landed on her skirt, before throwing the spent tissue in the waste paper basket.

“Obviously. I think we've established beyond doubt that you weren't expecting company. If you must know I came with the intention of enquiring whether or not you would like an early morning cup of tea but it looks to me as though there's enough fluid lurking in this room as it is. I see you've wet the bed yet again. That's every night you've spent here so far. I know my hearing isn't what it used to be, but I thought you assured me on your first evening here that you didn't habitually wet the bed. Honestly, we provide you with the best guest room in the house, with an en suite too, and this is how you repay our hospitality. It doesn't please me that my daughter's marrying a middle class boy, necessary though that is, but it pleases me even less that he's a bed-wetter.”

Blushing, Brian looked up at his hostess.

“I'm really so sorry Mrs Glenning and I can't apologise enough. It's just that I keep getting this dream in which I'm really desperate for the loo. Eventually I find one and started peeing. It's then that I wake up and find I'm peeing the bed.”

A look of disbelief crossed Elizabeth's face and there was a note of scorn in her voice.

“Hmm. That's exactly the sort of lame, silly excuse my daughter would come out with. Come on young man, we'll soon cure you of this.”

Taking Brian by the arm she hauled him off the bed and into the en suite bathroom. Closing the door behind them both, she looked at him coldly.

“Right young man. Use that lavatory.”

Still blushing, Brian was as embarrassed as he was terrified. He felt he owed it to himself to protest.

“But Mrs Glenning, can't I have any privacy? I'll use the loo if that's what you want, but I'm not used to an audience.”

Elizabeth gave him her sternest look yet.

“I'd say privacy was the last thing you needed right now. You're going to relieve yourself young man and I'm going to watch you to make sure you do it properly. Oh, and in case you think delaying tactics will get rid of me, you're much mistaken. As it happens I'm in no hurry and if I have to stand here all morning and wait whilst you decide what to do with your penis, so be it. I relieved myself twenty minutes ago when I first got up so you needn't think I'm going to need that lavatory any time soon.”

Reluctantly Brian took hold of his penis, stood over the toilet and eventually started peeing. Although a little self conscious about his size, nobody could really call him pee shy as such. Having a woman stand over him and watch though was not the same thing as being unintentionally seen by other guys at a urinal. When it emerged though his stream was a strong long and it lasted for around forty five seconds before ending almost as abruptly as it had started.

Through the corner of his eye he noticed that Elizabeth's hand was up her skirt and, although he couldn't be certain for sure, it was impossible to avoid the suspicion that she was fingering herself – masturbating – the solitary vice upon whose evils she'd just lectured him. Under the circumstances he felt it right to raise a note of protest. After all, what gave her the right to lecture him on the supposed evils of masturbation, only to indulge in it before his very eyes?

“Mrs Glenning, do you mind?”

Elizabeth quickly withdrew her hand, pretending to dust herself down. It was obvious that she was embarrassed. Her stare though remained an icy one.

“This is not about me, young man. It's about you. Now turn and face me if you will.”

Not daring to do other than he was told, Brian obediently turned and faced Elizabeth. Her air was one of calm but decisive authority.

“Now young man, I imagine my daughter's promised you all sorts of sexual favours the moment you both get back to university. Well, we'll see about that. At least for a day or two.”

Elizabeth stooped down, grabbed Brian's penis and, taking the head in her mouth, began to suck. Not expecting anything of the sort, Brian was initially a little taken aback. However as her rhythm developed, he found himself enjoying the sensation. Gradually she worked her way further down the shaft, taking more of his swollen, sticky member into her mouth. Her tongue and lips worked deftly on his swollen penis until he could control himself no longer and began to cum. Elizabeth greedily swallowed the warm, white sticky liquid as Brian erupted before gasping from sheer relief. Taking care to lick the head, she deftly removed his penis from her mouth and smacked her lips.

“I think that should take care of you – for a day or two anyway. I hope you enjoyed it.”

“Well it was unexpected but, yes, I did.”

“Good. Now under no circumstances must my daughter ever get to hear about what's taken place between us. In return for your discretion I'll overlook the wet bed and the nude masturbation. Remind me to invest in some waterproof sheets and a mattress protector ahead of your next visit. I expect you'll need a shower and I'm leaving you to it.”

With that she left the confines of the en suite, closing the door behind her. Turning to the shower, Brian contemplated the situation. It had been wholly unexpected but he'd actually enjoyed the experience of oral sex with a dominant woman who knew not only what she wanted but how to keep him in his place too. Perhaps it was the vulnerability he'd experienced – of someone else being in control and taking the decisions – maybe he wasn't sure. However, as he switched the shower on, Brian hoped that one day he'd experience again the oral sex which he'd often heard talked about but, until this morning, not experienced for himself. It was an experience he definitely wanted to repeat – one day.

THE END

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
"http://b.in10et.com/1/click.cgi?id=125"

Sounds like spam, I'd skip it. Given the choice again, I'd skip the 2 chapters as well though.

I can assure you it's NOT spam. It's a two part story which I've written recently and posted on a number of different forums. One of them hyperlinks certain words. Don't ask me why - it just does.

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Incidentally t1ctac, I'll be charitable and put your apparent ignorance down to the fact that you're American and you probably don't understand the nuances of English language or the complexities of English social life and its class system.

D

deleted500031

This is really well written and seems well researched. Let's hear more about Brian!

Tho I've read part 1 this seems quite identical, yes its well writen as previously stated, but although this isn't spam , I can see he's point, but none the less well writen looking forward a less repetitive