Meeting the New Neighbor

beefybehr33

1st Like
Media
Meeting the New Neighbor

I knew someone new had moved in to the unit next to mine, but I didn't know who. I live in a penthouse loft on top of a building on a hill, and there are only two units on my floor, with an open outdoor courtyard deck area between the two units. So it's rather private up here. Maybe that's why the new neighbor felt comfortable stepping out onto the deck in his boxers to fetch the paper on Saturday morning. I Was coming home from an early morning trip to the gym when I noticed the guy sheepishly heading back to his door, probably feeling self conscious about being caught in his shorts by a stranger. "Hey there", I said, as casually as I could, to make him feel at ease, pretending not to notice how the fabric of his boxers was strained by his beefy hairy thighs. "How's it going" he uttered back with in a booming rich baratone with a hint of southern drawl.

He reached his door and at once realized the door had shut and locked behind him, and he was now locked out. He didn't have to say anything, it was obvious what happened, and I asked him if there was someone inside. My way of finding out if he was alone. "No man, I live alone. My keys are inside. Shit!" "You're welcome to come inside and use my phone", I offered. He was grateful, and followed me in. "I'm Jeff," I said. "Tom" he replied, while pumping my hand with his big meaty paw.

Once inside, I shut the door and pointed Tom in the direction of the phone. He made a call while I was emptying out my gym bag, making a quazi attempt to sort my laundry. I pulled a wadded mess of sweaty workout clothes out of my bag that was sitting on the dining table and my jock strap fell out on the table. Tom was using the phone to call his friend across town who had a spare key, and maybe without thinking, while he was talking on the phone with one hand, he picked my jock up in the other and took a whif. I was watching him, and as he hung up he realized what he had done, and that I had seen it. He looked like a deer caught in the headlights. He dropped the jock on the table, I picked it up and tossed it in the basket I was using to sort my dirty laundry. Then, for show, I peeled off my t-shirt and tossed it in the basket. I think Tom liked what he saw, because I noticed an instant bulge in his already maxed out boxers.

I paraded a little in front of Tom, showing him what I've got from my years at the gym, I told him to go sit on the couch, read his paper, I'll bring him some coffee. "Yeah, ok" he obeyed. I like to boss guys around a bit, it's a turn on for me and they usually like it too. I can get away with it usually, on account of my imposing build. I'm six foot three, and weigh two eighty. I'm solid muscle, I've been lifting heavy weights for the past 8 years. I have a bald/shaved head, pretty good lookin guy I think, I have a big mustache, a bull neck, 56 inch chest that's pelted with fur, big thick hairy forearms, and 22 inch biceps. People usually do what I tell 'em to do.

I noticed Tom checking me out from behind his paper, while I was pouring his coffee in the kitchen. I brought it to him, and stood right in front of him, his eyes level with my crotch. "Here's your coffee, I hope you like it", I said, and he reached out and took the cup and then set it down on the side table. I just stood there, I didn't move, for a few seconds, and that's all it took, Tom reached out, unzipped my pants, reached in and pulled out my half hard trouser snake. I just let my pants fall to the floor and stepped a little closer to Tom, who turned his eyes up at me with a look of astonishment and surprise. I kept getting hard and didn't take long to reach full length; I'm eleven long and eight inches around, and Tom was stunned. "Holy shit" was all he could say, and with that I grabbed it out of his hands, whacked him across the face with it, twice, grabbed him by the hair and told him to suck it.

Tom went to town right away, he opened wide and had a hot wet mouth that let me in about half the length, he continued to slurp on that fat meat pole keeping it wet and slick, pumping it with his mouth as best he could in between gasps and and groans.

Should I continue?