Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Max couldnt wait

he had been talking online with “MegaHungMike” for many years

the 2 had cammed regularly and discussed the filthy shenanigans they would get up to if they ever got to be in the same room

at the time this seemed impossible, Max being a 24 year old Hotel receptionist from London, Mike being from Michigan

Max logged on to an email in his inbox from mike

“Hey, work sending me to london on a business trip, be there for a week, want to finally meet in person? Make our fantasies a reality? Mike x”

max put on his best outfit, made sure he looked presentable and headed out

it was only as he sat in the bar waiting that he realised in all the time they had been talking he had never seen Mikes face, just his monster cock, it resembled a pringles can in size, he always wore shirts in his video calls, his voice gave little away

however this meant every guy who walked in Max smiled at incase it was Mike

in walked a short skinny older guy in a dapper suit, wearing glasses his big grin showing slightly yellowed teeth from age

max smiled but hoped against hope that this man wasnt mike, his heart sank when he walked over

“max? Its me! Mike!” he beamed hugging him warmly

max sat down looking him up and down, when he had pictured MegaHungMike this was deffinitly not the man he envisioned!

ramsgate18

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
The two had a couple drinks and it turned out they had a lot more in common than max had ever thought they would

turned out mike was married once, had kids, however he and his wife seperated as she couldnt keep up with his sexual needs, and didnt like the idea of him fucking around

it sounded plausible, it also sounded like a little man talking big

he was unsure whether it was the wine or the good company but he found himself in a black cab headed to mikes hotel room

his heart sank realising it was the hotel he worked at

he would royally get the piss taken out of him by his colleagues when he went to work on monday

the pair entered the elevator, they were alone and he felt mike staring at him

“turn around for me!” he said cooly

max resisted the urge to roll his eyes and turned around

“mmmmm cant wait to ruin that” mike grinned a wolfish grin

“If he can even get hard!” max thought chuckling to himself

they entered the room and max went to the window to look at the view, bellow londoners went about their nights

he felt mike standing behind him kissing his neck making him groan softly

“i have been wanting this for a while” mike growled

max breath caught in his throat feeling the bulge rubbing against his bottom, it felt long, and thick, and it was growing bigger

max felt himself spun on the spot and pushed to his knees

mike undid his belt and fly, revealing his neatly trimmed bush, and the fact he was free balling

max gasped audibly as mikes trousers hit the floor

“i get that a lot!” mike smirked “now open wide, watch the teeth”

max took mikes cock as deep as he could, to his surprise he felt mikes hand on his head forcing his huge cock down his throat, max looked up at mike see the wolfish grin

once his nose was in mikes pubes mike let him go

“you werent lying about your lack of a gag reflex!” mike smirked “impressive!”

before max could respond mikes monster cock was back down his throat, hard deep strokes, mike only pulled out every now and then to allow max to breathe, and when given those breaks mike smeared his spit covered cock all over max young pretty boy face making him a mess

his perfectly styled hair quickly becoming a mess where mike had grabbed his head

mike stood max up kissing him passionatley undressing max slowly, admiring his tight hairy body, flicking at his nipple bar playfully, admiring the jock he had worn to impress mega hung mike

mike stood max up and placed his hands on the glass of the window, he knelt and spread max round hairy cheeks licking and rimming causing max to whimper and groan and moan, he was there in the window getting his ass eaten by a mega hung old man

he gasped as mike slapped his round cheeks, over and over til he left red hand prints

he felt mike stand up heard him undressing and grabbing something out of his bag he went to turn around

“dont move a fucking muscle” mike growled walking back over

max felt mikes finger at his ass, slick with lube

mike kissed and bit at max neck “i saw the dissapointment on your face when I walked into the bar, disappoined now?”

max shook his head

“good” smirked mike “because I plan to teach you for judging a book by its cover” he said menacingly “keep looking out the window”

max felt something hard and hot and blunt aimed at his ass, it didnt feel like it would fit

“deep brearh in!” growled mike

ramsgate18

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
had anyone looked up at the hotel they would have seen a naked man hands on the glass of the window to his hotel room mouth open in a silent scream

they wouldnt see the short older man behind him, or his monster cock sliding in and out of max tight hairy ass

“you are taking it like a pro!” growled mike slapping max ass leaving a red welt making max shudder

mike pulled out and threw max onto the bed before sliding back in roughly making max whimper

“not bad for an old man eh” mike smirked hammering max

max didnt respond his mind too blown from the pounding he was taking, mikes monster cock was hitting spots no man had ever hit

hours later the room was a mess and max ass was well and truly stretched out, he could probably be fisted he felt that loose

with a roar max felt mikes cock throb as shot after shot of cum bred mikes ass

as the morning came housekeeping came in to clean the room, mike lay still barely concious

he lay there, his spent ass leaking mikes big load he heard them gasp, mike stepped out the shower,

“oops I must have forgotten to hang the do not disturb sign, sorry guys!” he smirked handing them a tip as way of apology, the head of his flaccid penis clearly visible through the towel

before the door had even close max was on his knees infront of mike pulling open the towel

“i thought id worn you out!” mike chuckled stroking max face

“I just want to serve you sir” max said looking up at mike submissively, licking mikes balls, despite the gallow of spunk he had inside hin, they still felt full and heavy

for that morning max rode mikes cock until he shot another load

the pair spent most of the week together, sometimes they would go out, mikes load still up inside him

often mike would wait until they were somewhere public and grind up against max well fucked ass, or slide his hand down the back of max jeans and inspect his handy work

anytime max caught a guy giving mike the stink eye he would grab mikes bulge and watch their eyes bug, a part of him wanted to invite them to the hotel room watch mike ruin them too, but he didnt feel like sharing his new toy just yet

mike barely made it home before receiving a text that mike had transferred to the hotel in the town where he lived

max never regretter meeting megahungmike ever again