Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hey straight guys. Could you please share your knowledge and experience.. how to arrange a meeting in the internet with a girl for sex.
Do you know any websites where it can be done,
I know there are not so many girls on lpsg, especially from my area... that is why I think lpsg is not the best website for it.

Thanks.

Last edited:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There are a few threads about this already. If you search, you may find more, and better answers. I'm a woman, and I used to meet guys on the internet sometimes when I was single. I met the first few on Match dot com, two on plenty of fish dot com, and a few more on OKCupid dot com. I greatly preferred OKCupid because the guys there were more like me, but I got really, really lucky on match, and the two that I'm still really close friends with, long after we're all committed to others now, I met on Match. We were just friends with benefits, you know. No strings attached sex, but we'd often take each other when we needed dates for something like a wedding, (and then fuck like rabbits) or just hang out if one of us was bored or lonely. I met the one with whom I had the best sex on Cupid.

As a woman, I can tell you I was contacted a whole lot, but I rarely responded, and even more rarely chose to talk on the phone, and meet. The ones I liked took the time to spell-check and use full words, tried to make me smile, or give me some glimpse of their personality. Even if it was just sex, I wanted the dude to be fun to know. Women have many options, so you have to make yourself stand out. And definitely include photos on your profile. The most important thing since sex was the primary thing, was that I was very attracted.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are a few threads about this already. If you search, you may find more, and better answers. I'm a woman, and I used to meet guys on the internet sometimes when I was single. I met the first few on Match dot com, two on plenty of fish dot com, and a few more on OKCupid dot com. I greatly preferred OKCupid because the guys there were more like me, but I got really, really lucky on match, and the two that I'm still really close friends with, long after we're all committed to others now, I met on Match. We were just friends with benefits, you know. No strings attached sex, but we'd often take each other when we needed dates for something like a wedding, (and then fuck like rabbits) or just hang out if one of us was bored or lonely. I met the one with whom I had the best sex on Cupid.

As a woman, I can tell you I was contacted a whole lot, but I rarely responded, and even more rarely chose to talk on the phone, and meet. The ones I liked took the time to spell-check and use full words, tried to make me smile, or give me some glimpse of their personality. Even if it was just sex, I wanted the dude to be fun to know. Women have many options, so you have to make yourself stand out. And definitely include photos on your profile. The most important thing since sex was the primary thing, was that I was very attracted.

That is sound advice.

Simba

conchis

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
why on the web? why don't you look for real girls in the real life? No more pubs in Leeds, no bars or discotheques? Or what about gyms or swimming pools? when I was 22 yo that was the way to meet girls.
I met the most important women of my life in places like those...

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
why on the web? why don't you look for real girls in the real life? No more pubs in Leeds, no bars or discotheques? Or what about gyms or swimming pools? when I was 22 yo that was the way to meet girls.
I met the most important women of my life in places like those...

There are some great places in Leeds where he could meet women BUT knowing how us Yorkshire females are if he tried it on with the wrong woman she'd swing for him!:eek:

I always liked Atrium...some hot looking yumminess in there!:biggrin1:

_Jonesy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Since I live next to Leed's I can tell you (with the Universities) there are plenty of girls about, and a lot of them are a lot of fun.

I suppose websites to set up this kind of thing are the best resource like AlteredEgo suggested, her advice is probably all you need tbh. What's the problem with girls offline?

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
I have a friend that meets guys all the time for NSA on plenty of fish, I'm not sure how big that is in the UK though?

Massive,loads go on POF...also on AFF.

I lived in Leeds for 28 yrs so know what northern women are like....and if OP just sidled up to one hoping for the old legover he'd be likely to find his balls in a blender.

nabludatelj

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Thanks for advices.
Nothing wrong with girls in real life lol
The problem is I am kinda shy to talk with new girls, because of my English.))).. and I have heard that English girls do not really like guys with bad English, because all foreigners for them are polish. (no offence to Polish people, I just have heard in this way)

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks for advices.
The problem is I am kinda shy to talk with new girls, because of my English.))).. and I have heard that English girls do not really like guys with bad English, because all foreigners for them are polish. (no offence to Polish people, I just have heard in this way)

Hey some girls like accents :) Stop worrying about everything. You know how to get a girl? Just be yourself:biggrin1:

nabludatelj

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hey some girls like accents :) Stop worrying about everything. You know how to get a girl? Just be yourself:biggrin1:

Thanks. 0))..

I ll probably arrange some night out with mates in the near future and we will see how it will go...)))

thetramp

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

i love accents, no i am not a girl so it might be different, but i love girls with an accent it just makes it a little exotic, and i can see girls seeing that similar when it comes to men.

So i wouldn't worry about that, if thats the biggest problem your in good shape nabludatelj

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
Thanks for advices.

No offence taken (my parents are Polish so in essence i am Polish).
Lots love accents so stop stressing and chillax and you'll eventually get your leg over.

GL

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i love accents, no i am not a girl so it might be different, but i love girls with an accent it just makes it a little exotic, and i can see girls seeing that similar when it comes to men.

So i wouldn't worry about that, if thats the biggest problem your in good shape nabludatelj
Well, I'm a woman, and I like accents as long as I can understand most of what is being said. So much the better if during sex he starts speaking his primary language spontaneously. That's hot.

nabludatelj

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Well, I'm a woman, and I like accents as long as I can understand most of what is being said. So much the better if during sex he starts speaking his primary language spontaneously. That's hot.

=)).. oh cool.. then..)))

Nickstevens

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are sites like adult friend finder where you can find girls for sex. A lot of these website have a lot of fake profiles though. My friend used to send out messages to so many girls and got so few responses. The really hot ones are usually just pictures to get you subscribed to their website.

Use at your own caution. Or just go to the club - there are always chicks like that in any club. You just have to fish them out.

nabludatelj

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
There are sites like adult friend finder where you can find girls for sex. A lot of these website have a lot of fake profiles though. My friend used to send out messages to so many girls and got so few responses. The really hot ones are usually just pictures to get you subscribed to their website.

Use at your own caution. Or just go to the club - there are always chicks like that in any club. You just have to fish them out.

On the Plenty of Fish.. i can say there are so many fakes profiles...)))

closetbi

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
All you need is some confidence, a little charm, and a sense of not giving a shit if they aren't feeling it.