Meetup.com

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Hey all. I encountered meetup.com through my online diary website, and in browsing through the page, I suggested adding LPSG to the fray. Though I imagine it would be difficult to schedule monthly meetings for everyone, perhaps we could organize a good meeting spot every six months or so. I wouldn't mind swapping the meeting location by ZIP code. Lexington, KY one meeting. Maybe Chicago or St. Louis or New York or Dallas another time.

I just sent the Meetup.com people the idea today so if it secures approval, I'll let you all know and we could maybe start making plans or offering suggestions on what to do (i.e. a night at a bowling alley, restaurant / pub, a trip to the park for volleyball or football, etc., etc.).

Finedessert: Why not call it the THE MEATUP CLUB. ;)

Grandpa

croixbull: Geez,
Just think of all the horsecock in one place! It would be an amazing experience. Rubbers by the truckload for those that do that sort of thing. :eek:

Have to think of an official hand (heh, heh) shake.
CB

ORCABOMBER: What about all the people in non US countries? :(

thingsteal: [quote author=ORCABOMBER link=board=meetgreet;num=1050937988;start=0#3 date=04/23/03 at 11:28:48]What about all the people in non US countries? :([/quote]

Go to Meetup.com and discover that it's worldwide....

Javierdude22: Hey there,

Can i ask what youre 'purpose' is for meeting up?...not in the scary sense of the word, but ya know what i mean ( dont know the word).

Heheh...and yesss....lets not forget those annoying Europeans...lol

Laterz