Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd say it's about 8 inches long, 7 to 7½ inches around. Look at the comparison with the girl's hands rather than with her face and bear in mind that you're getting a wide-angle close-up view. It is indeed fucking huge, but not as thick as Shorty Mac's.

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media
Forgive me for sounding naive, but do we know that the guy is NOT Shorty Mac? The short, squat cock-head and prominent vein along the top look awfully similar. . .

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Forgive me for sounding naive, but do we know that the guy is NOT Shorty Mac? The short, squat cock-head and prominent vein along the top look awfully similar. . .
It's quite different in its proportions: Shorty's is shaped like a liquor flask and is much wider in the shaft than in the head, while this guy's dick has more normal proportions. Also, the color is much darker than Shorty's.

stratedude

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You know...this video makes this guy's cock difficult to gage. We don't know anything about the girl, but if she is very petite, I wouldn't be surprised to find out that this is the cock of Byron Long. It kind of has his shape, color and features. But unless this girl is 5'9" and 135 lbs, this guy looks smaller than Jack Napier.

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The title says video #2, anyone know where #1 is? Dude looks like another shane deisel

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it's definitely not shorty mac.

it definitely is not as wide as Shorty either...can't really tell if it is thicker overall than Shorty cause you cannot see it from the side. since Shorty's is relatively "flat", they migh bet about equal.

who knows.