Mega Hung & Cute Criss Strokes back once again.

Discussion in 'Straight Adult Websites' started by Roscoz, Dec 26, 2007.

1. Roscoz

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  2. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Yes, Roscoz, and cute and hung go hand in hand in making dick hardening pictures. Do you know if Criss's cock size is on record anywhere? If not, plz give me your best educated guess re. his length and girth.

3. Roscoz

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i could'nt be sure but id say atleast 9" and 6" thats my best guess buddy

4. millionman

millionman Active Member

Wow, I'd hope that as men we would be able to gauge size a little bit better than supposing that this guy has a 9x6. In other videos it shows that his dick doesn't reach his navel and that most of the women in the scenes can wrap their fingers around his entire shaft, almost to overlapping. There have been a few videos that show him and the bald guy, in separate scenes, being measured with a tape measure and it's either wrapped around the girls fingers, as was the case where Lisa Ann measured in a Milfs like it big scene with baldy, and the "measurement" shows 11" inches. In the Lisa Ann scene she had the tape wrapped around her fingers and the actual measurement began at the 4" mark, now that would make baldy 7" long. There are a ton of guys that have guessed his size to be in the 9.5" range, and that's just not the case.

5. QuiteOne

QuiteOne New Member

Albums:
    He looks a little longer than average and average girth at best. I'm not a fan of long skinny dicks. It's the girth that matters.

Draft saved Draft deleted