Megan Fox and Angelina Jolie - Who’s hotter?

D_Bartasiah Candlestick

Account Disabled
Media
Strip the makeup off of both women then ask the same question. Angelina Jolie is stunning even when she isnt made up whereas Megan would look plain and uninteresting. Megan, I have to say will def improve with age. Angelina oozes sexuality, loves her kids and having Brad Pitt as a partner sure helps.

To round up my personal top three most beautiful women in the world today I have to add Monica Belluci and Catherine Zeta-Jones.

ninerr

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's a close call, but I'd have to go with Angelina. Not only is she a knockout, she has that naughty girl thing going for her -- when she plays the naughty girl in Mr. and Mrs. Smith, I nearly pass out from the blood loss :)

Yatcho

Experimental Member
Media
Both of them , just seem to ooze sex appeal, but i think Megan Fox is hotter, maybe its that she's younger

jesusfarted

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
shit... can i have both. i think angelina is hotter overall and has a unique, natural, exotic beauty that i can't help but fall for. But Megan makes me wet too. ;)

whabb

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Angelina.

IMO, even without those awesome lips, she'd be one of the hottest women on the planet, but the lips seal the deal. I've had a little experience with girls who had lips that were similar to hers (but not as great). The combination of warmth and softness was almost overwhelming, both for kisses and blowjobs. Every time I see Angelina, I fantasize about her and her lips.

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Angelina.

I think Megan tries way too hard. With Angie, it comes effortless. The crazy/sexy Angie of the late 90's/early 00's was great. I doubt Megan can reach those heights.

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Neither.

I find them to be both grotesque.

They're both idiots and Megan Fox claims she's bisexual yet only wants to sleep with Lesbians since they have not been with any men at all. :rolleyes:

I wonder how that will fly with gold star dykes who are notorious for hating bisexual women?

Angelina is a total freakshow and looks like a human fish.

Let's not get started on how she made out with her own biological brother and is a total attention whore (like almost all celebs are) but she's really bad about it.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Megan hasn't achieved anything in films yet. So far she is just the latest hot chick on the film scene. That title can very easily be snatched by the next hot chick that comes along.

Angelina is an established Superstar with about 46 more layers to her than Megan. It's an insult to even compare them. Unless it's purely based on looks. In which case; Angelinas head on Megans body!